Register FAQ Image Gallery Members List Calendar
Notices

Old 18th January 2013, 18:52   #11
seancar
Banned

75 tourer and t4

Quote:
Originally Posted by pab View Post
Years of rolling round on concrete floors take it's toll on the body, my back is like glass these days.

Tam, best wishes with your recovery, and Sean, nice Tattoos.

Thread moved to the Social Forum, redirect left.
thanks pab i know what the concrete floors feel like mate trouble is if i got down there now i would never get back up lol.
as for the tattoos did you see that little space left well booked in to get that one filled in lol
cheers mate
seancar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18th January 2013, 19:38   #12
trimani
Passed Away

ROVER 75 V6 2Ltr 2001 AUTO / EMERALD MOTORBILITY SCOOTER

Quote:
Originally Posted by seancar View Post
thanks tam lol thats about what the doc said this afternoon. do feel ready for the knackers yard mate lol. roll on summer thats all i can say
Sean, if your a current smoker, STOP.

I'm an ex-smoker and the reward is 'Emphysema'. Worst thing is it's progressive

trimani (Alf)
trimani is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18th January 2013, 19:39   #13
rotrex
Passed Away

mg zt cdti se 150+. mg ztt 190 lpg. rover 75 cdt club se.

Quote:
thanks pab i know what the concrete floors feel like mate trouble is if i got down there now i would never get back up lol.
as for the tattoos did you see that little space left well booked in to get that one filled in lol
cheers mate
pah, concrete floors= an airbed, I have always worked out in the elements including rain ice snow look where it got me obviously not through choice just what could afford tbh and when younger dont really feel it anyway, just age creeps up fast then your caught
rotrex is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18th January 2013, 20:48   #14
seancar
Banned

75 tourer and t4

Quote:
Originally Posted by rotrex View Post
pah, concrete floors= an airbed, I have always worked out in the elements including rain ice snow look where it got me obviously not through choice just what could afford tbh and when younger dont really feel it anyway, just age creeps up fast then your caught
i think your right tam spent all my years working outside rain snow sleet the lot and felt great. last couple of years slowed down and been indoors and its been down hill ever since. i know the years have crept up but think its more working indoors has soften me up along with the smoking lol
seancar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18th January 2013, 22:26   #15
rotrex
Passed Away

mg zt cdti se 150+. mg ztt 190 lpg. rover 75 cdt club se.

Quote:
i think your right tam spent all my years working outside rain snow sleet the lot and felt great. last couple of years slowed down and been indoors and its been down hill ever since. i know the years have crept up but think its more working indoors has soften me up along with the smoking lol
aye mate probably has softened you up, that and age creeping up.smoking ect ect.
please dont do ike I have and wait till change is forced upon you, start now chuck away the fags please dont make me beg, it aint as hard as you might think if you want to do it, not saying its easy mind
rotrex is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18th January 2013, 22:47   #16
stevestrat
This is my second home

ZT260 #243 (resting)

Thanked 4,624 Times in 3,358 Posts

It's dry rot setting with old age mate, your past is catching up with you. I get a lot of grief with my left hand/wrist, even get fingers locking straight, I have to move them with my other hand to free them! Doc says it's the beginnings of arthritis, down to badly damaging my wrist in a motorcycle accident in my younger days. Also getting a lot, I mean a lot, of pain in my left elbow recently. Couldn't work out why then it dawned on me, smacked it a good one in the same accident.

T4 Location Map
stevestrat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19th January 2013, 09:50   #17
Ken
Busy doing nothing!

I noticed yesterday that I am getting older because instead of taking the car out to play in the snow I actually walked to the paper shop because the roads looked dangerous!

It seems in my early 60s I have at last got my sensible head on.

As for aches and pains in my sixties I have a few but my main problem is getting up off the ground after playing with the dog
Ken is offline   Reply With Quote