Go Back   The 75 and ZT Owners Club Forums > Social Forums > Social Forum
Register FAQ Image Gallery Members List Calendar
Notices

Old 7th September 2023, 21:28   #171681
coolcat
This is my second home

Audi Q3 TDI S-Line Quattro

Thanked 12,235 Times in 8,232 Posts

Molly has had a lovely day sunning herself outside in the catio today.

She was still enjoying it in the last of the daylight

Molly by Jeff Cranwell, on Flickr
Old 8th September 2023, 07:14   #171682
Lancpudn
This is my second home

MG ZS EV

Thanked 3,427 Times in 2,565 Posts

Morning all, Misty here this morning but forecast for another hot 26C sunny day.
What a sweetie Molly is.

Blessed are the tea makers.
http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x3b...auto-2000_auto
Lancpudn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 8th September 2023, 07:50   #171683
Gate Keeper
This is my second home

4X4

Thanked 7,017 Times in 4,160 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by coolcat View Post
Hi Phil,

Glad you are both doing well and even taking a dip in the sea......Very brave

It has been another hot day here, thankfully the drive to and back from my client went without any holdups today!

If you are talking about who I think you are. I did recently send a text but I haven't had a reply. Please send all our best thoughts and well wishes from Ros and I if you do make further contact.

Hoping to get up to the boat at some point next week, will be a brief visit and will probably just stay the one night.

Our camera club starts the new season tomorrow, so that is my Friday night entertainment booked until the end of May 2024

Bed for me now, so catch up soon .
Good morning Jeff

A superb portrait of Molly with nice depth of field and clarity, thank you.

A busy year ahead for you with the camera club. The chap we were in discussion about, I know his wife was intercepting messages as he wasn’t up to it himself because of how he was feeling too poorly to respond himself. I know they are grateful for the messages of support, thank you for texting.

Still no news from the hospital in London about my operation planned for 02 October if it is going ahead or not. In the meantime we are swimming every day and walking making the best of the good weather and building ourselves up.

Later on today, driving back to Bristol non M5 as I find motorway driving boring and prefer country roads to anything else. Then on Sunday we are driving to Burnham on sea and staying there for the week as my brother has very kindly let us have the use of his beach house. The beach isn’t very safe for swimming so I expect we will be using the Clevedon marine lake for the swims, weather permitting. Jessica is walking more and more without a stick.

Have a great day, any plans for the weekend?
Gate Keeper is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 8th September 2023, 07:55   #171684
Gate Keeper
This is my second home

4X4

Thanked 7,017 Times in 4,160 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lancpudn View Post
I swapped a hot outdoors for a hot indoors & made some sausage rolls I used a pack of pork mince & some pork belly strips ground up. I know what I'm having for tea with some salad tonight.

Good morning Ian, that’s looks awesome and tasty, worthy for the pie shop yum yum. What is on the menu for today?
Gate Keeper is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 8th September 2023, 09:43   #171685
trikey
Premium Trader

Rover 75

Thanked 14,831 Times in 8,030 Posts

Morning all, a glorious start tob the day down here, lots of stuff to be getting on with today, catch you later.

Sent from my SM-G780G using Tapatalk
Old 8th September 2023, 10:15   #171686
coolcat
This is my second home

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gate Keeper View Post
Good morning Jeff

A superb portrait of Molly with nice depth of field and clarity, thank you.

A busy year ahead for you with the camera club. The chap we were in discussion about, I know his wife was intercepting messages as he wasn’t up to it himself because of how he was feeling too poorly to respond himself. I know they are grateful for the messages of support, thank you for texting.

Still no news from the hospital in London about my operation planned for 02 October if it is going ahead or not. In the meantime we are swimming every day and walking making the best of the good weather and building ourselves up.

Later on today, driving back to Bristol non M5 as I find motorway driving boring and prefer country roads to anything else. Then on Sunday we are driving to Burnham on sea and staying there for the week as my brother has very kindly let us have the use of his beach house. The beach isn’t very safe for swimming so I expect we will be using the Clevedon marine lake for the swims, weather permitting. Jessica is walking more and more without a stick.

Have a great day, any plans for the weekend?
Hi Phil,

Thanks for the updates.

Glad that Jessica is getting better every day and hopefully you will get confirmation on your op very soon.

Enjoy your country roads drive back to Bristol ...Beep Beep
Old 8th September 2023, 10:20   #171687
coolcat
This is my second home

Quote:
Morning all, Misty here this morning but forecast for another hot 26C sunny day.
What a sweetie Molly is.
Morning Ian,

Proper hot day here again. 28c if forecast.

Tomorrow afternoon I'm on a photoshoot in Ipswich for Car&Classic.

depending on how it goes I'm thinking of popping over to Pin Mill afterwards as high tide and sunset are due together. Might actually get some photos with the wrecks in the water and not just mud

BTW, I remember those signs on the A12 about the new houses as well. Never knew you were down in my part of the world!
Old 8th September 2023, 10:40   #171688
Lancpudn
This is my second home

MG ZS EV

Thanked 3,427 Times in 2,565 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gate Keeper View Post
Good morning Ian, that’s looks awesome and tasty, worthy for the pie shop yum yum. What is on the menu for today?

Morning Phil, Great to hear Jessica is getting better How good of your brother to let you have the beach house for a holiday, My younger bro has had a house in southern Spain for decades & I've never been to it He's offered umpteen times to let me use it but I'm not much of a traveller & I've never had a passport plus it'll be too hot for my liking.

I'm with you on the motorways, I spent a large part of my working life on them and haven't been on one in donkeys years, I cant abide them nowadays

Today I've picked a lot of ripe bell peppers & chillis (mild Japanese Shishito variety) to slice up for the freezer as it's been a bumper year for them this year.

This afternoon I'm trimming the tall conifer tree with the electric hedge trimmers before it gets out of hand.

Blessed are the tea makers.
http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x3b...auto-2000_auto
Lancpudn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 8th September 2023, 11:34   #171689
coolcat
This is my second home

Quote:
Morning Phil, Great to hear Jessica is getting better How good of your brother to let you have the beach house for a holiday, My younger bro has had a house in southern Spain for decades & I've never been to it He's offered umpteen times to let me use it but I'm not much of a traveller & I've never had a passport plus it'll be too hot for my liking.

I'm with you on the motorways, I spent a large part of my working life on them and haven't been on one in donkeys years, I cant abide them nowadays

Today I've picked a lot of ripe bell peppers & chillis (mild Japanese Shishito variety) to slice up for the freezer as it's been a bumper year for them this year.

This afternoon I'm trimming the tall conifer tree with the electric hedge trimmers before it gets out of hand.

When are you opening up the farm shop Ian
Old 8th September 2023, 11:36   #171690
coolcat
This is my second home

Miss Molly has blagged the same spot in the catio this morning. She is very much enjoying the return of the summer

Molly by Jeff Cranwell, on Flickr