Go Back   The 75 and ZT Owners Club Forums > Social Forums > Social Forum
Register FAQ Image Gallery Members List Calendar
Notices

Old 20th January 2023, 07:06   #168251
Georgies Dad
This is my second home

Land Rover

Thanked 2,925 Times in 1,979 Posts

Good morning everyone,still cold here in Norfolk,none of the white stuff but a sharp frost.

Steve and Georgie

Together Forever

Lonely days are long
Twilight sings a song
All the happiness that used to be

Soon my eyes will close
Soon I'll find repose
And in dreams, you're always near to me

I'll see you in my dreams
And then I'll hold you in my dreams
Georgies Dad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20th January 2023, 07:09   #168252
2Diesels
Trader

ZT 260SE, Connoisseur CDT

Hi Steve, I was sorry to read about your Georgie, I must have missed your posts at the time (I’m not on here as much these days)
It’s an awful feeling, you just don’t realise how big a part of your life they are until one day they’re not there.
I’m missing Bob’s little routines he had & his strange little obsessions like only eating the left hand half of his food
2Diesels is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20th January 2023, 07:24   #168253
trikey
Premium Trader

Rover 75

Thanked 14,831 Times in 8,030 Posts

Morning all, a frosty start her and very cold, I have the tyre fitter here fitting some new rubber to the freelander, not the best weather for working outside.

Sent from my SM-G780G using Tapatalk
Old 20th January 2023, 07:38   #168254
Lancpudn
This is my second home

MG ZS EV

Thanked 3,427 Times in 2,565 Posts

Morning all, Brr! Freezing frosty morning here too.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gate Keeper View Post
Good morning Ian, the very best for the visit to Christie’s and with the micro enema. I had daily micro enemas for a month post op and the hardest part was keeping the enema liquid in which I managed to do for around 20 minutes. They are only little but they do work, be brave

LOL Yeah I noticed that Phil, They wont let you on the machine until 30 minutes after you've done the enema & I felt it running out in the waiting room before I got called in. Makes for an embarrassing moment when you lie down on the table to get set up & the young nurses whip your undies down & see them wet with this enema liquid
I'm off to Christies again shortly.

Blessed are the tea makers.
http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x3b...auto-2000_auto
Lancpudn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20th January 2023, 08:42   #168255
Gate Keeper
This is my second home

None

Thanked 7,017 Times in 4,160 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lancpudn View Post
Morning all, Brr! Freezing frosty morning here too.

LOL Yeah I noticed that Phil, They wont let you on the machine until 30 minutes after you've done the enema & I felt it running out in the waiting room before I got called in. Makes for an embarrassing moment when you lie down on the table to get set up & the young nurses whip your undies down & see them wet with this enema liquid
I'm off to Christies again shortly.
What I found useful was wearing adult size pampers paper pants for spillage and overflows. They are fairly comfortable to wear and if soiled it’s easy to dispose of in the appropriate bag and receptacle. Taking a few of those pampers saves on the laundry. Those nurses will have seen it all before, smile and think of something pleasing
Gate Keeper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20th January 2023, 09:22   #168256
Gate Keeper
This is my second home

None

Thanked 7,017 Times in 4,160 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by RPWC View Post
Not yet, I know when we used to meet now and then he was quite a difficult person to get hold of the phone was always switched off , but I still hope to meet him if I get to start driving I had.

I’m still waiting for the operation for my cranial, it was going to be last year, but the doctor who was going to operate has now gone on the sick for a long time.
I believe had went off because of the state of hospitals because of the NHS.
Hi Richard

You should not have to accept second best. Ask for another surgeon to get on with your operation. I am flying back to the UK at the end of May as I will need to have another operation called a Femoral Bypass on the right leg to repair an aneurysm with a graft in the right knee.

Do press on and fight to have your operation, it’s your right, don’t be palmed off.
Gate Keeper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20th January 2023, 09:31   #168257
RPWC
This is my second home

75 model car

Thanked 5,083 Times in 3,114 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gate Keeper View Post
Hi Richard

You should not have to accept second best. Ask for another surgeon to get on with your operation. I am flying back to the UK at the end of May as I will need to have another operation called a Femoral Bypass on the right leg to repair an aneurysm with a graft in the right knee.

Do press on and fight to have your operation, it’s your right, don’t be palmed off.
I should find out on 1st of February, that’s when I go to see my right arm been a bit weak, I will know then if he is taken my cranial or not.
Old 20th January 2023, 10:04   #168258
stevestrat
This is my second home

ZT260 #243 (resting)

Thanked 4,624 Times in 3,358 Posts

Morning. Frost is back with a vengeance.
Quote:
Makes for an embarrassing moment when you lie down on the table to get set up & the young nurses whip your undies down & see them wet with this enema liquid
When I went for the CT scan I had to limit my diet and take stuff I thought was a laxative, if it was a laxative it was by no means as fearsome as the stuff for the colonoscopy. The CT nurse said they used to use the same stuff but so many people had “accidents” on the way to the hospital they stopped using it.

Need to go out later, milk, coffee and a big bag of Bakers doggy biccies for the girls.

T4 Location Map
stevestrat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20th January 2023, 14:30   #168259
Lancpudn
This is my second home

MG ZS EV

Thanked 3,427 Times in 2,565 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by stevestrat View Post
Morning. Frost is back with a vengeance.When I went for the CT scan I had to limit my diet and take stuff I thought was a laxative, if it was a laxative it was by no means as fearsome as the stuff for the colonoscopy. The CT nurse said they used to use the same stuff but so many people had “accidents” on the way to the hospital they stopped using it.

Need to go out later, milk, coffee and a big bag of Bakers doggy biccies for the girls.

LOL Yes I can well imagine accidents with that stuff it was fearsome stuff indeed, Another damp patch today as they were running late, I had to sit in the waiting room for 45 minutes waiting my turn
I had to wash the car when I got back I couldn't see a thing out of the windows with the salt & muck off the roads,Coupled with the low sunshine it wasn't good driving conditions.

One of those huge square Pizzas which was half price for tea tonight.

Blessed are the tea makers.
http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x3b...auto-2000_auto
Lancpudn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20th January 2023, 14:48   #168260
stevestrat
This is my second home

ZT260 #243 (resting)

Thanked 4,624 Times in 3,358 Posts

Quote:
LOL Yes I can well imagine accidents with that stuff it was fearsome stuff indeed …… I had to wash the car when I got back
Jeez, that must have been explosive . . . . ah sorry, you were talking about something different

Gonna be another cold one tonight, sky is crystal clear.

T4 Location Map
stevestrat is offline   Reply With Quote