Go Back   The 75 and ZT Owners Club Forums > Social Forums > Social Forum
Register FAQ Image Gallery Members List Calendar
Notices

Old 11th August 2011, 17:56   #421
Poppy
Banned

75 club 1.8 petrol.

Smile

Also, a thing I mentioned yesterday......

A couple of immigrants plan to sue the UKBA for £100000, because the . ... for increased benefits, so they can afford to PAY for a holiday. ... It's bad enough having to deal with our own scroungers than .... it not wrong that people come over here from foreign parts and get preferential treatment?
Poppy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11th August 2011, 18:48   #422
Brush 1
Passed Away

rover 75 club se

Quote:
Originally Posted by scouseeric View Post
Dont you mean in their 2 right feet trainers Pops!

Eric
that the ones they swiped from jb sports lol
Brush 1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11th August 2011, 18:58   #423
Zeb
Banned

MGZT V8 & ZTT 190+LPG

Quote:
Originally Posted by Poppy View Post
Hiya. A little clip from Today's Birmingham Mail.... First man to be sentenced...
Not quite the 10 years that some had maybe predicted on here, But, it does start with a 10... Spooky...whoooooo.
[IMG][/IMG]
The sentencing report you refer to is for a section 5 public order offence for which a usual sentence would be a fine or possibly even a conditional discharge.....shades of things to come....the anti HAS been upped....unfortunately, unless you are aware of what the usual sentence is you may not be in a position to realise this....but as the sentences for the graver crimes come through I suspect even people here will be applauding.
Zeb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11th August 2011, 19:02   #424
payner75t
Gets stuck in

Saab 900 convertible,Ford Mondeo zetec tdci

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zeb View Post
The sentencing report you refer to is for a section 5 public order offence for which a usual sentence would be a fine or possibly even a conditional discharge.....shades of things to come....the anti HAS been upped....unfortunately, unless you are aware of what the usual sentence is you may not be in a position to realise this....but as the sentences for the graver crimes come through I suspect even people here will be applauding.
can anyone explain to me what a referal order is , as i noticed a couple of kids got them for 6 months.
payner75t is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11th August 2011, 19:03   #425
Poppy
Banned

75 club 1.8 petrol.

Smile

Quote:
Hiya Zeb.. No, I will freely admit that I am not to clued up on sentencing within the judiciary system.... But, he has obviously taken part in this civil unrest, assaulted a police officer in the line of his duty.... You can get longer in prison for failing to pay your council tax...
Old 11th August 2011, 19:05   #426
Zeb
Banned

MGZT V8 & ZTT 190+LPG

Quote:
Originally Posted by payner75t View Post
can anyone explain to me what a referal order is , as i noticed a couple of kids got them for 6 months.

It means they will spend a LOT of time with the Youth Offending Team and probably have their liberty restricted via curfews and such-like...depends on what the order demands..
Old 11th August 2011, 19:05   #427
FredSpencer
Passed Away

Typhoon ZT 190+ Saloon

Quote:
Maybe they're not allowed to become feral again for 6 months?
FredSpencer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11th August 2011, 19:06   #428
Poppy
Banned

75 club 1.8 petrol.

Quote:

I may be wrong, but i believe that is handed out for a length of time in which you must keep out of trouble or you are back in court... Another let off if i am correct..
Old 11th August 2011, 19:07   #429
Zeb
Banned

MGZT V8 & ZTT 190+LPG

Quote:
Originally Posted by Poppy View Post
Hiya Zeb.. No, I will freely admit that I am not to clued up on sentencing within the judiciary system.... But, he has obviously taken part in this civil unrest, assaulted a police officer in the line of his duty.... You can get longer in prison for failing to pay your council tax...

The sentences for offences are set by parliament Poppy...which is more important to them...taxes or thugs? Maybe this will change now? But anyway...you can be sure that the courts will be coming down hard on these people.....try and get to see what the magistrate in Nottingham was saying today...he was brilliant!
Old 11th August 2011, 19:08   #430
payner75t
Gets stuck in

Saab 900 convertible,Ford Mondeo zetec tdci

Quote:
It means they will spend a LOT of time with the Youth Offending Team and probably have their liberty restricted via curfews and such-like...depends on what the order demands..
cheers for that zeb , so basically thier movements are severely restricted seems sensible. maybe should be a bit longer though.
payner75t is offline   Reply With Quote