Go Back   The 75 and ZT Owners Club Forums > Social Forums > Technology Forum
Register FAQ Image Gallery Members List Calendar
Notices

Old 14th June 2010, 05:19   #1
sworks
This is my second home

Rover 75 Tourer, Classic mini Cooper S, Abarth 595 competizione, MG TF and a Hyundai Tucson PHEV

Thanked 1,686 Times in 1,040 Posts
Default ipod lead?

Can I get a lead for an ipod / iphone that has the ipod connector on one end and RCA leads on the other (red,white and yellow) if so does it have a specific name? Looking to add movies etc from the ipod / iphone onto a 'screen'via rca and also try it for playing music in the car - i know I won't have any 'control' over track etc but might be worth a try

'Marmite' Possibly one of the most famous 75 tourers produced! left the production line as the last of only Three Rover 75 tourers produced in Trophy Yellow. 48 hours later Longbridge closed. The last sold ordered 75 Tourer. Paid for by the Phoenix Four and handed over by John Towers to the Warwickshire Northampton Air ambulance service as a Rapid Response vehicle
sworks is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14th June 2010, 05:39   #2
Starman
Posted a thing or two

03 CDTi Tourer Conn SE auto

Yes Mark you can... Either the Apple RCA lead which are about 25 squid or cheapies from eBay and the like. BUT be warned. Harsh Realm, me bro, got one from eBay for under £4. And it didn't work!!
Old 14th June 2010, 13:16   #3
AndyV
Avid contributor

Rover 75 1.8T Connoisseur SE

I just bought one for my son, works great! Made by Logic3, sold by CPC £20+VAT. The reason why they seem to be so expensive is that the connector contains a chip made by Apple. Possibly the cheapos (that don't work so well) don't have this?
AndyV is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14th June 2010, 16:18   #4
sworks
This is my second home

Rover 75 Tourer, Classic mini Cooper S, Abarth 595 competizione, MG TF and a Hyundai Tucson PHEV

Thanked 1,686 Times in 1,040 Posts

Thanks for the advice guys

'Marmite' Possibly one of the most famous 75 tourers produced! left the production line as the last of only Three Rover 75 tourers produced in Trophy Yellow. 48 hours later Longbridge closed. The last sold ordered 75 Tourer. Paid for by the Phoenix Four and handed over by John Towers to the Warwickshire Northampton Air ambulance service as a Rapid Response vehicle
sworks is offline   Reply With Quote