Go Back   The 75 and ZT Owners Club Forums > Club Classifieds > Members Cars For-Sale
Register FAQ Image Gallery Members List Calendar
Notices

Old 2nd July 2024, 11:07   #1
Grahame

Rover 75 Tourer

Default Rover 75 CDTI Connoisseur Tourer manual 85,000

Loved and looked after, a genuine July 2004 family car with a huge load space with seats folded. We found it in November 2019 with 1 lady owner and 39,000 miles, now it has only 85,300 miles on the clock. This was my 4th Rover 75 diesel and I love them, a great car and a pity they are no more. Servicing and repairs regularly done, new clutch in May 2021 at 51,000 miles - my last Rover clocked up 150,000 miles and never needed the clutch changing. It`s been a very good car for me - sorry to see it go after 4.5 years but my wife wants a newer automatic! Service history in my ownership - as I`m S/E all receipts are buried in my accounts, but I have the last recent service receipt available, 26th April 2024 at 83,467 miles. Reliable, economical and nippy when needed. No DPF or ad blue to worry about. Cambelt is chain driven so no problem there. A pleasure to drive with the superb and quiet BMW diesel engine. Silver, current MOT till 14th October, only minor items for a pass. Available for viewing at Coventry, though I`m sure I can help with delivery provided you don`t live in Scotland! Space needed. Silver, 2 owners, £2,000 for quick sale, photos available to your email.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 1 a.jpg (137.3 KB, 54 views)
Grahame is offline   Reply With Quote