Go Back   The 75 and ZT Owners Club Forums > The 75 and ZT Owners Club Forums > The 75 and ZT Owners Club General Forum
Register FAQ Image Gallery Members List Calendar
Notices

Old 8th April 2023, 10:12   #11
Jamiewelch
Posted a thing or two

Alpina D3

Quote:
Originally Posted by another_clean_sheet View Post
Andy's original post was a reasonable question. There was no malice in it.
You only had to reply "I do not know as I wrote it myself".
End of story
It wasn't intended to be a simple question. With my history with people on here that is not the case, whenever I post something I always get backlash from the "T4" operators saying that I'm wrong and I know nothing. Feel free to look at previous posts of mine, especially any regarding remapping and you will see the response I get.

I released a tool I wrote myself from scratch for free, then had someone question it.

I may release some of my other tools which will mean people can do stuff for free themselves, and not have to pay people to do it. But then again, I would probably get moaned at by a few when it helps out the majority.
Jamiewelch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 8th April 2023, 11:53   #12
vitesse
I really should get out more.......

Rover 75 Saloon

Well I'm certainly not moaning, I doubt if I'll ever use the barcode myself as Toaf lets me use secondhand remote boards (other uses?), but mainly thanks to you and in part to others who have assisted, I've got perhaps the only working T4 in Sweden, perhaps in the whole of Scandinavia - now I've just got to learn how to use it better

It is a bit worrying though when most of the T4 experts have left/lost interest, thankfully Big Russ posts from time to time, so please stick around too.

Mike

ps Should have added "T4 in private hands as there are one or two still with former dealerships/Range Rover"

Last edited by vitesse; 8th April 2023 at 11:55..
vitesse is offline   Reply With Quote