Go Back   The 75 and ZT Owners Club Forums > The 75 and ZT Owners Club Forums > The 75 and ZT Owners Club General Forum
Register FAQ Image Gallery Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read
Notices

Old 16th February 2019, 09:52   #411
coolcat
This is my second home

Audi Q3 TDI S-Line Quattro

Thanked 12,235 Times in 8,232 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arctic View Post
HI Jeff, Rob, Tony.
Maybe you could contact (Tom) Organiser, as he may have some information regarding (radioguy) what ever is name is (Sean/Joe) jimbob etc.

I think though the last time tom heard off him was over 6/7months ago, therefore he may well be in the same situation as you guys

Tom and I have spoken many times back when things were running okay (using that word advisadly).
I shall indeed drop him a message as well.

Get all our collective heads together on this me thinks.
Old 16th February 2019, 09:54   #412
Gate Keeper
This is my second home

4X4

Thanked 7,017 Times in 4,160 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by thedonkey View Post
I found a lot of info.... I posted it where it probably shouldn't have been in public domain... It had his kids etc in the info... I decided that I would make it available but not in public... I will be sharing this with Jeff if anyone does pm him that wants it
A prudent move, particularly if Joe is monitoring the forum and if the authorities get involved. Thank you for your assistance.
Gate Keeper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16th February 2019, 09:56   #413
thedonkey

Rover 75

Quote:
HI Jeff, Rob, Tony.
Maybe you could contact (Tom) Organiser, as he may have some information regarding (radioguy) what ever is name is (Sean/Joe) jimbob etc.

I think though the last time Tom heard off him was over 6/7months ago, therefore he may well be in the same situation as you guys
I have been trying to find details for Tom as I know he is in exactly the same boat....
thedonkey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16th February 2019, 10:01   #414
Arctic
Give to Learn

Freelander 2

Thanked 6,407 Times in 3,874 Posts

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by thedonkey View Post
I have been trying to find details for Tom as I know he is in exactly the same boat....
Hi Rob.
I imagine Jeff will have his number etc, but below is the link to drop him a PM Tom is one of the good guys so if he can help I am sure he will.

https://www.the75andztclub.co.uk/for...=newpm&u=24371

ad altiora tendo.

Check out our Nano meet dates
http://www.midlandsnanomeets.co.uk/

http://www.the75andztclub.co.uk/index.php?thepage=howto

" You do the work , we supply the expertise "
Arctic is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 16th February 2019, 10:21   #415
coolcat
This is my second home

Audi Q3 TDI S-Line Quattro

Thanked 12,235 Times in 8,232 Posts

Quote:
Hi Rob.
I imagine Jeff will have his number etc, but below is the link to drop him a PM Tom is one of the good guys so if he can help I am sure he will.

https://www.the75andztclub.co.uk/for...=newpm&u=24371
I have indeed. I will be sending him a text now.
Old 16th February 2019, 21:52   #416
Dallas
This is my second home

1979 Capri 1.6L, 1982 Capri 1.6L, 2016 Dacia Stepway

Thanked 3,397 Times in 2,218 Posts

FAO Jeff, Rob and Tony

What I don't understand is... How the hell can one man use three guys in turn as a so called UK agent, did none of you have suspicions in how he operated?

Rob, Considering you haven't been active for 6 years, how did you get involved with Radioguy, until one day ago your 'Post Count' was 1.

I question why so many members have lost hundreds of pounds, even though many here knew more than they let on, but stood by and said nothing up until now?

More of the truth is being exposed, I said it'll will all come out in the wash in the end. Its certainly been a particularly unpleasant and upsetting situation for all...
Dallas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16th February 2019, 22:06   #417
Ennine
Posted a thing or two

Ford

I (for one) would certainly hope that one lesson at least has been learned from this. That never again will a trader be allowed to set up shop here without providing details and proof of just who and where they are.

How to: Replace touch screen Navall II

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Ennine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16th February 2019, 23:31   #418
tony_fry
I really should get out more.......

BMW I3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dallas View Post
FAO Jeff, Rob and Tony

What I don't understand is... How the hell can one man use three guys in turn as a so called UK agent, did none of you have suspicions in how he operated?

Rob, Considering you haven't been active for 6 years, how did you get involved with Radioguy, until one day ago your 'Post Count' was 1.

I question why so many members have lost hundreds of pounds, even though many here knew more than they let on, but stood by and said nothing up until now?

More of the truth is being exposed, I said it'll will all come out in the wash in the end. Its certainly been a particularly unpleasant and upsetting situation for all...

I have not been active in the forum for over 2 years now since I sold my 75 and brought a Chysler, I only knew there was any problems when Jeff contacted me a few weeks ago. I am also out of pocket for over £500 which I had to pay into PayPal and bank charges for going into the red.

Sean or Joe as his is call has supplied many many members who have been totally happy with the service that they have received from firstly me when I used to send out the head units and then Jeff and lastly Rob. We all have been hoodwinked by him.

I have come to the conclusion that my money has gone and will not get it back.

If you had ANY dealings with Sean you would have known him to be a gentleman and not a theif that he has turned out to be.

I really feel that I cannot give any more input to the forum.

Membership No 135

Last edited by tony_fry; 16th February 2019 at 23:32.. Reason: Words added
tony_fry is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17th February 2019, 00:00   #419
Chilljohn
Posted a thing or two

MG HS PHEV

not just me then , havent been on here for ages as have a mg6, but was in reg contact with who ever he is , then he vanished, didnt loose to much money as i was paying towards an mg6 radio so will be interested in the outcome of this, its a shame as as said before he "seemed" to be a nice guy and i had many a radio off him

Free enable of digital speedo readout on message centre (takes 2 mins)

Free Vis motor testing, via obd port courtesy of my delphi so no need to take anything apart, along with free code scan including abs and airbag message me for details
Chilljohn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17th February 2019, 01:22   #420
Dallas
This is my second home

1979 Capri 1.6L, 1982 Capri 1.6L, 2016 Dacia Stepway

Thanked 3,397 Times in 2,218 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by tony_fry View Post
I have not been active in the forum for over 2 years now since I sold my 75 and brought a Chysler, I only knew there was any problems when Jeff contacted me a few weeks ago. I am also out of pocket for over £500 which I had to pay into PayPal and bank charges for going into the red.

Sean or Joe as his is call has supplied many many members who have been totally happy with the service that they have received from firstly me when I used to send out the head units and then Jeff and lastly Rob. We all have been hoodwinked by him.

I have come to the conclusion that my money has gone and will not get it back.

If you had ANY dealings with Sean you would have known him to be a gentleman and not a theif that he has turned out to be.

I really feel that I cannot give any more input to the forum.
The whole setup may have been all sunshine and flowers at the beginning, but it was destine to end badly due to the dodgy business practice he used. The onus was on the product to do well, overtime this wasn't the case which lead to the start of all the problems...

Avoidance was then amongst us.

Certain dishonest opportunities would have arisen which would have gave him an easy way out, he drew from a seemingly endless toolbox of ways to manipulate members, he was the puppet master to some.

I saw it, some others saw it, but many didn't, or simply wouldn't.

You never know, one day he may appear with an explanation and a big apology and give everyone their money back...
Dallas is offline   Reply With Quote