Notices

Old 28th December 2016, 19:07   #11
RPWC
This is my second home

75 model car

Thanked 5,083 Times in 3,114 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Christopher Price View Post
Put the original bumpers back on it and remove all silly stickers that you've put on the car and sell it to someone who will enjoy the car as it was intended to be and enjoy doing your "modifications" to the Ford.
A little harsh don't you think? It may be silly stickers to some, but to Dave they may have a significant meaning. Also it insinuates that he doesn't enjoy the car himself, just my own opinion of course.
Old 28th December 2016, 19:43   #12
Coups
Posted a thing or two

Rover 75 Contemporary SE

Quote:
Put the original bumpers back on it and remove all silly stickers that you've put on the car and sell it to someone who will enjoy the car as it was intended to be and enjoy doing your "modifications" to the Ford.

Your opinion of course. Sometimes it's best to keep such insulting comments to yourself. Isn't it up to Dave how he chooses to have his car?

That's my opinion of course.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Coups is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28th December 2016, 19:45   #13
Christopher Price
Banned

None at the moment.

Sorry, I thought the OP was asking for opinions, I will delete my previous post.
Christopher Price is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28th December 2016, 23:28   #14
Lordy
This is my second home

Ford Probe GT.

Thanked 2,516 Times in 1,481 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by stevenicks View Post
[B]Give it good clean when you get the chance Dave, makes a massive difference
It needs it Steve a good scrub well needed.

Quote:
Originally Posted by RPWC View Post
That's what my late dad used to say, and I do too, you know what work has been done to,your Rover, you know what's needed for it and what may go in the future, the Probe,you don't. It's possibly a case of going from the frying pan to the fire.
That's a very good point there an yes I've fallen victim too this myself, selling or stripping a car too due increased problems and then buying other and I realise at the end it wasn't the best idea.

My bank account took a nose dive.
I've made the list of things that I need so going too tackle them.

Quote:
I can't find any way to delete this, so have edited it's content instead.
Evening Christopher, I had no idea what you wrote I didn't see it, I've been in bed most of the day ready for the early morning shift.

Just waiting for my manger too call me back.

Everyone has opinions I've never been afraid of that, I've had plenty of stick in my time, we liked same thing life would be boring, as I've gone my own way no matter what the world is saying I'm very strong willed I won't budge too anyone.

See this this is what it looked like, not everyone likes it but its my motor and do things for me not for anyone else, Expressing opinions is good I respect that, but all depends how you word it, I remember someone saying years ago too my first project Probe and let's just say his comments were EXTREAME insulting me personally and saying you were dropped when you were baby god all might your parents must be so disappointed in creating you, that's what he said too me on the probe club, after that I knew I could take anything, no one was bad as he was.

He had opinions but at the same time liked too poke that little more till he hit the red button which is SELF DESTRUCT.

Lest we forget.

Never forget them and support our armed forces.

https://i.imgur.com/oyca2Lyl.jpg?1
Passion Never Dies It Only Gets Stronger.
Go your own way.

Lordy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29th December 2016, 13:26   #15
RPWC
This is my second home

75 model car

Thanked 5,083 Times in 3,114 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lord Rover View Post
It needs it Steve a good scrub well needed.

That's a very good point there an yes I've fallen victim too this myself, selling or stripping a car too due increased problems and then buying other and I realise at the end it wasn't the best idea.

My bank account took a nose dive.
I've made the list of things that I need so going too tackle them.

Evening Christopher, I had no idea what you wrote I didn't see it, I've been in bed most of the day ready for the early morning shift.

Just waiting for my manger too call me back.

Everyone has opinions I've never been afraid of that, I've had plenty of stick in my time, we liked same thing life would be boring, as I've gone my own way no matter what the world is saying I'm very strong willed I won't budge too anyone.

See this this is what it looked like, not everyone likes it but its my motor and do things for me not for anyone else, Expressing opinions is good I respect that, but all depends how you word it, I remember someone saying years ago too my first project Probe and let's just say his comments were EXTREAME insulting me personally and saying you were dropped when you were baby god all might your parents must be so disappointed in creating you, that's what he said too me on the probe club, after that I knew I could take anything, no one was bad as he was.

He had opinions but at the same time liked too poke that little more till he hit the red button which is SELF DESTRUCT.
Sounds like a bloke who's face you could never tire of punching.
Old 29th December 2016, 15:01   #16
Lordy
This is my second home

Ford Probe GT.

Thanked 2,516 Times in 1,481 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by RPWC View Post
Sounds like a bloke who's face you could never tire of punching.
Trust me if I met the man he wouldn;'t be standing for long, he's cheesed a lot of club members in the past, so much at club a meet, he was threatened too have his teeth kicked, funny enough he never went too a single meet again.

Nasty piece of work, likes too express his opinions which he keeps saying, but deep down he wanted a reaction, which I never gave, but I had too say I struggled and wanted too flip on the forum and in person.

UKPOC admin kicked him out for good, shame it took so long.

Lest we forget.

Never forget them and support our armed forces.

https://i.imgur.com/oyca2Lyl.jpg?1
Passion Never Dies It Only Gets Stronger.
Go your own way.

Last edited by Lordy; 29th December 2016 at 15:29..
Lordy is offline   Reply With Quote