Go Back   The 75 and ZT Owners Club Forums > Social Forums > Social Forum
Register FAQ Image Gallery Members List Calendar
Notices

Old 24th March 2016, 20:46   #1
Lordy
This is my second home

Ford Probe GT.

Thanked 2,516 Times in 1,481 Posts
Default Why I have passion for the Rover 75/MG ZT and cars in genral.

Good evening all how are you doing, everyone ready for the bank holiday weekend.

Well last night While I was talking to mate of mine I haven't seen a while, he sees my car and pretty slates, to be honest I knew it was coming, Rover MG the typical head gasket this and head gasket that and why have you bought a Rover there rubbish on reliability and rust all this and why do you keep spending on it where it would be better off in the scrap yard.

My response.
Well for starters I like the car and always have, to be honest I wasn't really a hardcore MG Rover enthusiast till I bought the 75, its a really good motor and I really like driving it, despite the negavtity that people seem to have towards you don't have to listen to them instead you just try and see how it makes you feel, that to me is the most important thing, how it makes you feel and how you enjoy it.
every car has there common problems etc, but that's all people talk about is the common problems, you see negavity of the car seems to spread like a wild fire, the good points about the car, doesn't really make an impact people seem to remember the bad things rather then the good things.
I spend a lot on it because its my passion and I want to keep it going, when it comes to resale value can I be Blunt I don't give a flying Monkeys, I will never sell it and if it needs parts then I'll spend to fix her up.

Simple as that.
Right now there's only two cars I will go all the way and all out.
Rover 75 and the Ford probe.
if there's other car I buy future which I intend to keep for years, then I'll do the same for that one, its all about how it makes you feel when you drive it and enjoy the journey of ownership.

Go your own way.
Passion never dies it only gets stronger.

Oh by the way mines a Diesel engine, so don't suffer from the Head gaskets you keep going on about.
his face dropped LMAO.

Lest we forget.

Never forget them and support our armed forces.

https://i.imgur.com/oyca2Lyl.jpg?1
Passion Never Dies It Only Gets Stronger.
Go your own way.

Lordy is offline   Reply With Quote