Go Back   The 75 and ZT Owners Club Forums > The 75 and ZT Owners Club Forums > I.C.E. Forum
Register FAQ Image Gallery Members List Calendar
Notices

Old 13th March 2016, 15:06   #11
2.2-600-vtec
Loves to post

mg ztt

I am sure that the display will work without the tv module but you need to plug one of its plugs directly into the nav computer. Alot of bmw's didn't have the tv unit as standard only the rovers and range rovers. This is why the graphics are better once the nav computer is plugged in, the tv module bypasses itself when the nav is working, hence why you must plug the nav directly into one of the tv plugs if you don't have a tv module.
2.2-600-vtec is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15th March 2016, 06:19   #12
coab
This is my second home

2007 57 GOLF GTi EDITION 30 DSG

Thanked 1,452 Times in 852 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by paulonsite View Post
But then I lose steering wheel control _and_ the CD player and mp4s have lower bandwidth and narrower frequency response than cassette.

In recent news, Austin Garages will do the fitting for £250; since I've only paid

The real reason I'm going highline though is that I don't like the WinCE / Android units - no offence
The Cd palyer is fitted to the unit, fair play you want cassette but Rick Astley can be purchased on Cd. The hi line units are readily available from members on here so you should be able to get what you need. Just remember to attach the earth leads to the inner drivers rear wheel arch.
coab is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15th March 2016, 09:17   #13
paulonsite
Loves to post

ZT CDTi Auto

Quote:
Originally Posted by coab View Post
The Cd palyer is fitted to the unit, fair play you want cassette but Rick Astley can be purchased on Cd. The hi line units are readily available from members on here so you should be able to get what you need. Just remember to attach the earth leads to the inner drivers rear wheel arch.
LOL do _NOT_ mock The Astley But seriously I have recordings made by my Nak' - on mere chrome tape - that blow £1000 CD players away
paulonsite is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15th March 2016, 20:29   #14
coab
This is my second home

2007 57 GOLF GTi EDITION 30 DSG

Thanked 1,452 Times in 852 Posts

I had them in 1989 and took my girlfriend out in my mothers Fiat 127 a great car but the tape slipped behind the carpet and one day pressing the clutch I heard a snap!
Pet shop boys Level 42 Now whats what I call music....
coab is offline   Reply With Quote