Go Back   The 75 and ZT Owners Club Forums > The 75 and ZT Owners Club Forums > Events and Meets > Regional Events Forum: London & The South
Register FAQ Image Gallery Members List Calendar
Notices

Old 3rd October 2015, 21:29   #41
Gate Keeper
This is my second home

4X4

Thanked 7,017 Times in 4,160 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by alanjay View Post
Wow Phil!
Just found this video, absolutely stunning!
Big thanks for yet another outstanding production.
Alan
https://vimeo.com/141280454

Cheers Alan...........too kind
Gate Keeper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 3rd October 2015, 22:27   #42
Woof25
Passed Away

Rover 75 Saloon CDti Se A

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gate Keeper View Post
The Kings Arms moving picture show

A big thanks to Woof25 for setting up the meet and to Fast Alan from MG Rover South East - Face Book group for his support and to T4 Ed who helped those out in need. Thanks everyone who came and enjoyed the camaraderie

https://vimeo.com/141280454
A very big thank you to gatekeeper aka Phil for another brilliant production just one thing if you find a way to make me look 30 lbs thinner I would be eternally grateful seriously though you have clearly made great strides in your knowledge and understanding of videoing and effects very well done and you are welcome at any of my meets any time
Woof25 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 4th October 2015, 10:21   #43
Gate Keeper
This is my second home

4X4

Thanked 7,017 Times in 4,160 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Woof25 View Post
A very big thank you to gatekeeper aka Phil for another brilliant production just one thing if you find a way to make me look 30 lbs thinner I would be eternally grateful seriously though you have clearly made great strides in your knowledge and understanding of videoing and effects very well done and you are welcome at any of my meets any time
Thank you Mike for those words and support. Interestingly, Adobe has the tools for distorting people down - slim, slim similar to how it is done in 'Live Pix'. It is a bit fiddly and would be fun to do. Although not everyone likes to be slimmed down. One guy I chatted to about it, said that his bigness made him feel he was more MAN, than mouse, something he felt he had lost when dieted...He was much happier being big. Deep

If I am well enough, we have 2 more meets to go to this month, Ruislip on the 11th and Halfway House, the day visit on the 18th.
Gate Keeper is offline   Reply With Quote