Register FAQ Image Gallery Members List Calendar
Notices

Old 10th August 2015, 17:51   #1
Avulon
This is my second home

1.8t Tourer

Thanked 1,148 Times in 916 Posts
Default Wanted: 1.8 tourer

Looking for a 1.8 tourer (turbo considered but pref nasp) either 75 or ZT in reasonable condition. Importantly must be close enough for me to come check over (within say 50(ish) miles of Northampton or thereabouts). Doesn't need to be excessively low mileage. Photo's are a great help .

Please PM if you have a car for sale.

Where?:
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tanelorn
Mods/Retrofits:

PCV vortex 'filter'; bluetooth; inline thermostat; reversing sensors; plenum spyhole ; headlamp washers ; Diy mp3 player replacing CD multichanger; FBH with remote; Headlamp washers; black/chrome front grille, rear blind; Xenon projectors
To do:
puddle lights; 2 Din cd/nav to fit; boot release button
Avulon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10th August 2015, 18:16   #2
rich17865
This is my second home

Transit Connect

Thanked 1,619 Times in 1,095 Posts

I have a brilliant saloon for sale
rich17865 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10th August 2015, 20:43   #3
Avulon
This is my second home

1.8t Tourer

Magic it into a tourer and I'll have it. Getting a 1.8 saloon is easy, it's not until you start looking that you realise how few 1.8 tourers that are on the market (and they are all at the other end of the country and gone by time the weekend arrives). Needs a 1.8 because: a diesel won't do, it won't like all the short journeys that'll be it's daily grind. A v6 won't do because it'll be too thirsty for the urban crawl. As a 1.8 it'll never be asked to tow, and will rarely carry any significant weight, just need the space for the dog, so swmbo can ferry the furry one around to agility classes and the like.

Where?:
Mods/Retrofits:

PCV vortex 'filter'; bluetooth; inline thermostat; reversing sensors; plenum spyhole ; headlamp washers ; Diy mp3 player replacing CD multichanger; FBH with remote; Headlamp washers; black/chrome front grille, rear blind; Xenon projectors
To do:
Old 10th August 2015, 20:56   #4
smallheathlad
Loves to post

No more aRover 75 Saloon

Well the Car Rich has prepared would be top notch, I know because I purchased a tourer from him last year which was and still is brilliant every possible job done. In the last 15 months it's covered 23k! What about purchasing a dog blanket for the back seat?
smallheathlad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10th August 2015, 21:11   #5
Avulon
This is my second home

1.8t Tourer

She has her heart set on a tourer 'Shooting brake' so that's what it'll have to be.

Where?:
Mods/Retrofits:

To do:
Old 11th August 2015, 14:34   #6
chipsceola
This is my second home

Jaguar XF 3.0D

Just sent you a PM regarding 2003 R75 1.8T Connoisseur SE Tourer MOT 5/8/2015 no advisories, current mileage 83184, located 2 hrs and 200 miles from you so long shot if you want 1.8 N/A within 50 miles.

Will provide more information and pictures if you are interested.

chipsceola is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11th August 2015, 19:38   #7
Seafrost
Posted a thing or two

75 Connie SE 1.8 Manual Tourer

Pity you are looking now, in a month or so, once I get Jules Revotec fitted, this will be coming up for sale.

Its a 1.8 nasp, Manual, 04 plate, 1 owner prior to me, low mileage under 80,000... and a Connie Se. She will probably go back onto her standard forked alloys, when she sells.

Its a car I searched high and low for, and was never supposed to be selling it, but a new opportunity will be coming my way, and when it does she will have to depart.

Nearly everything that needed to be done has been done. Its had many new parts, SS exhaust, brakes all round, shocks and springs, droplinks to name but a few.

Records also show, she only failed 1 MOT, prior to my ownership and that was on, A tyre.....
Seafrost is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11th August 2015, 20:46   #8
Avulon
This is my second home

1.8t Tourer

Quote:
Originally Posted by chipsceola View Post
Just sent you a PM regarding 2003 R75 1.8T Connoisseur SE Tourer MOT 5/8/2015 no advisories, current mileage 83184, located 2 hrs and 200 miles from you so long shot if you want 1.8 N/A within 50 miles.

Will provide more information and pictures if you are interested.
PM replied to, thanks.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Seafrost View Post
Pity you are looking now, in a month or so, once I get Jules Revotec fitted, this will be coming up for sale.

Its a 1.8 nasp, Manual, 04 plate, 1 owner prior to me, low mileage under 80,000... and a Connie Se. She will probably go back onto her standard forked alloys, when she sells.

Its a car I searched high and low for, and was never supposed to be selling it, but a new opportunity will be coming my way, and when it does she will have to depart.

Nearly everything that needed to be done has been done. Its had many new parts, SS exhaust, brakes all round, shocks and springs, droplinks to name but a few.

Records also show, she only failed 1 MOT, prior to my ownership and that was on, A tyre.....
PM me some more details (include a guide price as well) and when you expect it to become available and I'll PM back.

Thanks guys

Where?:
Mods/Retrofits:

To do: