Go Back   The 75 and ZT Owners Club Forums > Club Classifieds > Members Cars For-Sale
Register FAQ Image Gallery Members List Calendar
Notices

Old 2nd May 2014, 16:23   #1
Graffspey

None at the moment

Default 2002 MG ZT 2.5 V6 Manual Red

Im selling my 2002 MG ZT 2.5 V6 in Red with 75949 miles on the clock. This car comes with extras including: Electric Windows/Mirrors, Central Locking, Power Steering, CD Player with MP3, Alloy Wheels with very good tyres all around, Half Leather interior, Air Conditioning. This car runs and drives as it should and is as good as it looks in the photos the only faults i can find is the paint on the bonnet, front bumper and both mirror backs shown in pictures the laquer has lifted and the drivers seat bolster has wear shown in pictures. The seats are from as little as £20 online but i would spend a little more and put in a full red leather interior which i had planned to do. Ive been quoted £100 to respray the lot but im selling it as it stands due to a house renovation and no time so it has to go and id rather it went to a member who will finish it and enjoy it. This is an early numbers car 1032 of the production run so with a little time spent on it would make a very good car i believe. I am willing to put a 12 months MOT on the vehicle for the full asking price or you can MOT the car yourself and ill negotiate. You are more than welcome to view and drive the car and have it inspected at your leisure before the auction end and any questions i can be contacted on 01594 845833 or through the forum. Car advertised elsewhere and if sold will be removed from page. Cash on collection, £800 ono
DCP_2418.jpg

r1.jpg

r3.jpg

r5.jpg

r7.jpg
Graffspey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2nd May 2014, 17:17   #2
Craig
Loves to post

BMW (E60) 520d M Sport

Quote:
Originally Posted by Graffspey View Post
This car comes with extras including: Electric Windows/Mirrors, Central Locking, Power Steering, CD Player with MP3, Alloy Wheels with very good tyres all around, Half Leather interior, Air Conditioning.
FYI most of those are standard, not extras. (The only possible exception being the CD/MP3 player - might be an after-market system.)

Good luck with the sale.
Craig is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2nd May 2014, 17:35   #3
Graffspey

None at the moment

Hi Craig
Thanks for the info im looking for a quick sale really so im open to offers as im doing a house renovation and ive run out of time i also have another trophy blue 190 which is fully loaded but i plan to keep that one in the dry out of the way for now! All the best! Adam
Graffspey is offline   Reply With Quote