Go Back   The 75 and ZT Owners Club Forums > The Chinese Cars - MG7 and Roewe 750 > NAC & SAIC
Register FAQ Image Gallery Members List Calendar
Notices

Old 13th January 2014, 09:18   #11
Alan_G
Posted a thing or two

MG3

I think the interior is great. The only thing I don't like is the interior door handles as they look quite cheap. The seats are bolstered well and there is a few bits of leather and if you so choose like mine, you get some piano black and red surrounds. The plastic is? well like any other plastic I know in a car (including a fiesta) and as I don't ever find myself stroking it, I have no issues with it....
Alan_G is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15th January 2014, 15:27   #12
kbonney88
I really should get out more.......

Rover 75 Tourer & 75 Saloons

Dont get me wrong - I think the MG3 a fab car.. and you must drive one if you are interested in it, and you WILL be impressed...

and I know the 25/ZR got raped during its last few years - but I still think its better than the MG3. - thats my view though.. yours may differ..
- I happen to think that most modern small cars are plastic, if you know what I mean???

and I also like the MG6!! I may get one eventually as my everyday car, and keep both my 75's for weekends etc..

-- we will see.. lol...

kbonney88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15th January 2014, 16:16   #13
AURORA MG
Banned

(EX)-ZT-T190SE in Aurora.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miff View Post
I like the look of it and the MG3 seems to be getting good reviews, you also like it but if you buy it now in 2 or 3 years it will only be worth £3000, not a problem if you intend to keep it.
Maybe but depending on when the ZR was purchased - if like mine I bought it in Mid March 2005 only had it 3 weeks & had no warranty plus values dropped badly. At least new MG's have warranty & probably won't drop much more than any other car priced new at £9500.00
AURORA MG is offline   Reply With Quote