Register FAQ Image Gallery Members List Calendar
Notices

Old 30th August 2012, 09:29   #1
FLYER
Banned

rover75 cdti AUTO TOURER 160 bhp.

Thanked 3,685 Times in 2,463 Posts
Default Game , set and match .

Some of you may know i have been having nieghbour problems .

On monday our bin was emptied as usual but when i went to take the empty bin in after work i found 2 bags of rubbish in it , i removed them and had a wee poke around and lo and behold i found a torn up bank statement with guess whos name and address on it ????? . Yes you got it in one (my upstairs nieghbour).
I kept the said bit of paper and put both bags in the nieghbours bin .
Looks in our bin this morning and guess what ??? Yep they had put them back in our bin .

I wrote them a wee note pointing out the evidence and put the rubbish on top of their bin .

Just looked in my bin and it,s empty and the rubbish i placed on their bin is gone .

I hope they feel a bit stupid now but being as thick as mince they most likely dont .

I am compiling a wee dossier on these clowns and it's on it's second page already
FLYER is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30th August 2012, 09:52   #2
Graham1961
Moderator / RS East Scotland

Rover 75 1.8 Conn Se saloon

I think a wee trip up to Grantown on Spey will be a nice wee sweetene. But honestly they must be very childish putting there refuse in your bin,
Old 30th August 2012, 10:01   #3
FLYER
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by GRAHAM1961 View Post
I think a wee trip up to Grantown on Spey will be a nice wee sweetene. But honestly they must be very childish putting there refuse in your bin,
It,s even worse than that mate , they had a big party in the back garden so on previous eperience i put tiestraps on our 4 bins as the last time they or their buddies put rubbish in all our 4 bins , i also put heavy bags of compost on top to deter them .

This is the screwball bit , she actually took her rubbish out into the street on monday and put it in our bin instead of her own , this is because they were miffed they could,nt offload the excess from their party into our bins while we were with you in grantown .

Annmarie isnt keeping very well just now and she could do without this .

Everytime they do something i keep a record as i think we will have to bring in outside parties at some stage , frankly they are just scum .
Old 30th August 2012, 10:43   #4
thomas 75 connie
This is my second home

Rover 75 launch car x2, Rover 800 Vitesse

Thanked 1,083 Times in 653 Posts

Why are people like this it angers me.
I always keep myself to myself but you still find these imbecieles trying to make life difficult.I feel for you George as we have had this sort of problem before but now its just drunks running over the cars
thomas 75 connie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30th August 2012, 10:52   #5
FLYER
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by thomas 75 connie View Post
Why are people like this it angers me.
I always keep myself to myself but you still find these imbecieles trying to make life difficult.I feel for you George as we have had this sort of problem before but now its just drunks running over the cars
the odd thing happened before and we let it go but when he reversed into my car and denied it we had had enough .

The odd thing is they dont seem to see themselves as anti social , they just dont get it ,

my wife actually has had problems with them before i moved in and they are now finding i wont tolerate any messing about .

The woman seems to be lets say a little disturbed ,also seems permenantly sozzled going by the amount of wine bottles in the glass bin
Old 30th August 2012, 11:05   #6
FLYER
Banned

She works in the local ASDA making the pizzas , maybe i will pop in and get her to make up the biggest one they do with loads of toppings and when she hands me it i will say iv'e changed my mind

my bad .
Old 30th August 2012, 15:09   #7
James.uk
Passed Away

2002 Pale Blue. Rover 75 CDTi Connoisseur auto. 170K miles

I know it wont be easy but, your best bet is to try to make friends with them.. After all, it's nice not to have constant agro innit..
James.uk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30th August 2012, 16:07   #8
MangoMan
This is my second home

Looking....

Thanked 1,111 Times in 868 Posts

You could of chucked in the road so when the Litter police find it they will see their address and they get the fine - innit?
Old 30th August 2012, 16:59   #9
Ros3
This is my second home

Rover 75 V6 saloon (gone to the Rover garage in the sky), Mazda mx5 Phoenix.

I once had a similar problem with neighbours putting rubbish in our bins. So one afternoon i went to B&Q and got some of those locks with the u shaped bolt on them i put one on each of our bins and paddlocked them. I then took a run round 5 mates houses bagged up all there rubbish filled the boot of the car then went home and dumped the lot in there bins, filling them to the brim. Never had a problem again..
Ros3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30th August 2012, 20:56   #10
FLYER
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by ros3 View Post
I once had a similar problem with neighbours putting rubbish in our bins. So one afternoon i went to B&Q and got some of those locks with the u shaped bolt on them i put one on each of our bins and paddlocked them. I then took a run round 5 mates houses bagged up all there rubbish filled the boot of the car then went home and dumped the lot in there bins, filling them to the brim. Never had a problem again..
it is a sad sad day when you need to take such measures but sadly it's the way things have gone .

I despair of people i really do .