Go Back   The 75 and ZT Owners Club Forums > The 75 and ZT Owners Club Forums > The 75 and ZT Owners Club General Forum
Register FAQ Image Gallery Members List Calendar
Notices

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 1st April 2023, 19:52   #9
bl52krz
This is my second home

Rover 75 cdt club + Rover 2.5 KV6 Conni SE

Thanked 2,262 Times in 1,729 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maxfly View Post
Thanks Steve, absolutely and i have no doubt you will get that 12 months too once the test is done!
Yes, no idea where we are going yet but with the 3 kids shouting for theme parks and or a beach it looks to be right the way down to Cornwall or at the least right deep into Englandshire so a good drive to be had whatever we do, always look forward to that too!
401 miles to my home from Fort William. Nice drive home many times. Might be up there again this year. Usually do 2000 miles including getting up to John O’Groats. Really enjoy touring Scotland June/July. Anyone who tours round about Contin to Ullapool, just before you get into Contin, turn left down a cul de sac road, and keep driving if you want to see hundreds of Deer. I think the road (cul de sac)is about 12/15 miles long before you have to turn round. Just up from Contin, on the right hand side as you go up to Ullapool,there is a stream where the salmon jump. Quite enjoyable to spend half an hour watching them attempt to go up the stream.