Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 18th November 2021, 13:52   #11
macafee2
This is my second home

Rover 75 Saloon & Tourer

Thanked 3,032 Times in 2,181 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Torqueofthedevil View Post
Sorry, now I'm more confused! Your statement that 'I would want to be cared for by someone who had not been jabbed.' doesn't appear to fit in with the rest of what you have written.

In respect of HM Forces, it is compulsory to have certain jabs on joining (most of which are the ones which the general population are offered but some choose not to have), and others when deploying to certain regions. In the last 12 months, the Covid jab has been added to the latter group. While an individual can refuse a jab, that would make them undeployable, which would likely have a disastrous effect on the individual's career and prospects. A bit like the care-home workers, there is a clear choice - get jabbed, or find alternative employment. Plenty of vacancies right now in the meat processing industry or haulage!

your post clearly shows the difference between HM forces and Carers, it is compulsory at the start of the job and through out employment. It is not for carers, this is a new rule and one that I think is wrong.

macafee2
macafee2 is offline   Reply With Quote