Go Back   The 75 and ZT Owners Club Forums > Social Forums > Social Forum
Register FAQ Image Gallery Members List Calendar
Notices

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 28th June 2019, 17:17   #11
FLYING BANANA
Moderator/Club Shop

MG ZT 1.8t+. No.3 of 4 in Sunspot Yellow & Ford Fiesta in Black.

Thanked 15,645 Times in 6,806 Posts
Cool Not often that you hear an estate agent......................

......................................... say that they are jealous of the house you have bought. Well, that’s what Mike said at the letting agents today. I decided to hand the keys in today on my old rented home ahead of time. My tenancy agreement doesn’t officially end till 13th July but I could see no point waiting that long to hand the keys over. The carpets have been cleaned along with everything else.
So by mutual agreement we terminated the contract early.

So I’m owed 16 days rent plus my deposit, be some more dosh to come back then.
Busy day today, after visiting the letting agents. First job was to get some shopping. Taking Redfive to Morrison’s in Liskeard, gives the car a run. (New owner collecting her at the end of July).
Once home with the shopping, catch up on some paperwork.
Then out to do some weeding on the rear, side and front gardens, was hot but as the ground is very dry it didn’t take long.
Managed to get next doors front path cleared of weeds.

Checked the time and realised I could get the rubbish up the tip before they closed. Redfive brought into action again. Tip was empty for a change but the traffic getting home was horrendous. Lots of wobbly’s going on holiday via the roundabout on the A38. Still soon home.
Dinner, large chunk of rump steak, new potatoes and salad. Washed down with some Adnams Ghost Ship.

Very happy with what I have achieved over the last 6 months, going from rented to home owner. Better still, the move from Essex to Cornwall in the last 12 months. People have said that I have been very brave in uprooting from my home in Essex and making this move. Not brave, but necessary in my case. Those stairs at the flat in Barkingside would have killed or seriously injured me in the future.
Not sad that I have left family, not much in the way of family, and moved far away. If they care they can come and visit. My brother in law will be down in the next month or two.

So onwards and upwards from now on. So No Going Back to Live in England.

Many thanks for the kind comments. I’ll keep the post alive with updates as when they happen.

234,320. Got 2 long distance trips coming up.

onen hag oll
FLYING BANANA is offline   Reply With Quote