Go Back   The 75 and ZT Owners Club Forums > The 75 and ZT Owners Club Forums > Technical Help Forum
Register FAQ Image Gallery Members List Calendar
Notices

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 15th April 2017, 17:15   #10
xsport
Posted a thing or two

rover 75 club se

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bolin View Post
Hmm, I've been recommended a Circoli pump for a V6 but your post makes me wonder (leaking pump is even more of a problem on a V6!).

How to know what brand to trust
ruville are an expensive pump.think ive seen them on mr auto as an option for kv6 waterpumps. does anyone have any experience on these ? do we know their origin and what vehicles they are used in ? when doing this job nobody wants to go back in there a short while after doing the whole kit renewal. so price is not really an issue here in terms of practicality. i would willingly pay more for a top quality pump and have peace of mind and reliability and im sure many others would too. maybe its something mat could do some research on as an alternative more expensive option for us as its not a 10 minute fix is it !! we are all in the same boat here and i tried to raise this issue on here earlier but had next to no response. its of more concern to those of us who use these cars as a daily drive rather than a weekend treat ! could you do some research mat maybe ?
xsport is offline   Reply With Quote