Go Back   The 75 and ZT Owners Club Forums > The 75 and ZT Owners Club Forums > Events and Meets
Register FAQ Image Gallery Members List Calendar
Notices

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 14th April 2014, 10:45   #11
Woof25
Passed Away

Rover 75 Saloon CDti Se A

I only attended POL unlike many others & was amazed by the humungous queue on Lowhill Lane! and the many other longbridge marques parked at side of the road not sure our site was as good as last year in a way we were more ordered then or was it just my imagination ? It was great to meet old friends and make some new ones including thomas 75 and his dad plus richard RPWC & Duotone who isnspired me to make Woof a two tone after seeing his original car on the forum, Yeti kept me amused as always with his little stories about 75's sorry you lost yout badge on way up.

Being parked next to GateKeepers V6 S reg press car did give Woof some extra attention, but nothing in comparison to the attention LJW got and well deserved after all the effort & money that Phil has invested to keep this great car on the road.
Had a nice chat with Reebs who seemed to have decided to try to speak to everyone on site !!. Didnt get to speak to Ronnie Suzublue but he was right those trees did come in very handy during the cold snap.

Im sorry I didnt take more pics or get around the other groups but good intentions oft go astray dont they.

I hope the rumour one member mentioned that ALF will not be putting POL on next year because of all the hassle proves to be unfounded as the turnout both in the park and on roads outside show how important the meet has become to those who are privileged to own one the the vehicles
produced at Longbridge and Cowley over last 70 years.

Thanks to all those who worked so hard & long to make POL so good for us all please please continue to do so so we may all celebrate those wonderful cars for many years to come
Woof25 is offline   Reply With Quote