Go Back   The 75 and ZT Owners Club Forums > The 75 and ZT Owners Club Forums > Overseas Club Members Forum
Register FAQ Image Gallery Members List Calendar
Notices

Old 29th August 2014, 08:28   #1
petespieces
Gets stuck in

Rover 75 Saloon 1.8 auto

Default French members please look, missing child.

http://www.connexionfrance.com/franc...w-article.html

https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?...8596340&type=1

Last edited by petespieces; 31st August 2014 at 06:40..
petespieces is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2nd September 2014, 13:45   #2
petespieces
Gets stuck in

Rover 75 Saloon 1.8 auto

The mists are now beginning to clear and once again it seems that what the press have posted as gospel truth are miles away from the actual truth.

The parents apparently are not religeous freaks of any denomination, they simply appear to have given up on the NHS and tried to get alternative treatment elsewhere. For this they obviously seriously ****** off the NHS consultant who threatened them that if they tried to move the child he would get a Court order stopping them, in fact Portsmouth Council did get this making the child a Ward of Court.

It would appear from this mornings news by the Deputy Prime Minister, that the hospital, the police and the Council have all hugely overreacted and possibly acting on incorrect medical information have tried and so far succeeded in forcing the parents into becoming criminals and being jailed.

From the outside it looks to me that the person most at fault here is a possibly well meaning but forceful NHS Consultant who could not get his own way, stamped his little foot and screamed and screamed till he was sick!! And because he is a VIP at least in his own mind got listened to and (wrong) action taken.

Let us hope in the next few hours that sanity is restored and this little boy gets his Mum back at his side.

As a final thought, if the charges are dropped as surely they must be, if I was the dad I would be suing for damages and false imprisionment, that should help the costs of the treatment shouldn't it? (Or am I believing that justice will out in the end? - Suspect not a chance!)
petespieces is offline   Reply With Quote