Go Back   The 75 and ZT Owners Club Forums > The 75 and ZT Owners Club Forums > The 75 and ZT Owners Club General Forum
Register FAQ Image Gallery Members List Calendar
Notices

Old 20th March 2015, 12:14   #1
saxo1980
Gets stuck in

BMW 118i m sport

Default Well am going to try a mobile mechanic

well am sick ov me car. Still break lights. Problem so I just. Phoned an mobile machanic out to put another proper 75 break switch. In see what he says

Let's see what happens today should be hear for 2.30.
And see what he thinks of the loud noise

No way I can spin upside down and fit it so I payed for some one to do it for me lol

Can only hope and pray. Deffo an electric fault as if I switch me. Fans on the come of lol
saxo1980 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20th March 2015, 14:32   #2
Terryf
Gets stuck in

Rover 75 Saloon BRG

Quote:
Originally Posted by saxo1980 View Post
well am sick ov me car. Still break lights. Problem so I just. Phoned an mobile machanic out to put another proper 75 break switch. In see what he says

No way I can spin upside down and fit it so I payed for some one to do it for me lol

Can only hope and pray. Deffo an electric fault as if I switch me. Fans on the come of lol
Hope you get it all sorted. Good luck.
Terryf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20th March 2015, 14:35   #3
barney bear
This is my second home

rover 75 Connoiseur diesel called Rosey

Thanked 2,001 Times in 1,424 Posts

Quote:

Keep the heaters on Graham! You might cook but at least nobody will hit you from behind
Old 20th March 2015, 18:57   #4
saxo1980
Gets stuck in

BMW 118i m sport

Changed it to an new break switch working fine Hope it's ok hope this will fix it for good
Now I need to this
Drain and replace oil. In auto gearbox re do breaks. And new fluid Find out we're this noise is coming from get an new air filter and put the new pvb filter in change wheel bearings at the back 2 wheels Need an t4 session Hope this don't cost too much need some dot 4 break fluied I think that's what you use ....? Not too sure An good clean and wax and I pray to God this is the last bit of cash I need to spend Need an cigarette lighter need an air thing what at fron of engine dunno what it's called as it was cut off Keeping the faith now then I think I will replace all the nuts and bolts with brand new ones if I can get some And new break discs I need too front two then engine flush and that's me done also disconnected me oil burner thing in engine zapping me bty power so it's switched off for now think I unplugged the rite bits lol
Old 20th March 2015, 19:08   #5
barney bear
This is my second home

rover 75 Connoiseur diesel called Rosey

Thanked 2,001 Times in 1,424 Posts

Quote:
Changed it to an new break switch working fine Hope it's ok hope this will fix it for good
Now I need to this
Drain and replace oil. In auto gearbox re do breaks. And new fluid Find out we're this noise is coming from get an new air filter and put the new pvb filter in change wheel bearings at the back 2 wheels Need an t4 session Hope this don't cost too much need some dot 4 break fluied I think that's what you use ....? Not too sure An good clean and wax and I pray to God this is the last bit of cash I need to spend Need an cigarette lighter need an air thing what at fron of engine dunno what it's called as it was cut off Keeping the faith now then I think I will replace all the nuts and bolts with brand new ones if I can get some And new break discs I need too front two then engine flush and that's me done also disconnected me oil burner thing in engine zapping me bty power so it's switched off for now think I unplugged the rite bits lol
2 plugs on top of the FBH are all you need to unplug Graham, I'm really pleased that your brake light is sorted. You really need someone to do the gearbox for you mate, it's a pain in the backside without the right tools. Have you been told you need to change the brake fluid? Because that again apparently needs a T4 to bleed the ABS properly. If you do end up replacing every nut and bolt I hope you plan on keeping it forever Good luck mate
Old 20th March 2015, 23:12   #6
saxo1980
Gets stuck in

BMW 118i m sport

Well me plan is get it up to an good working order just little things need doing to it but me faith has come best thing about it is the lad who fitted it would not take any money and said just giz an tenner for me petrol
Said he's discusted in the work what mechanics have done and I showed him the pics what Bri had to do to fix it he said that man needs an medal for even thinking of looking at it never mind fixing it
Said to me also to find and get advice of Bri and this site and use this site for the first point of call Nice honest lad give him more then an tenner but no problems so far been to Whitby to day in it

Just this loud noise need doing an t4 and little bits and bobs only phoned him out to see if he had any ideas on wheel noise and he fixed me break switch
This was an simple fix what's cost me fair bit of money in the last few weeks so I hope that people take note and use the rite places to get things fixed or any other stuff what needs doing If it was not for this site and the help an support you guys give think I would of give up

So thank you to everyone so far so good Lol and I not bothered if people take pee out me spelling ha Am an happy About time some good things went my way