View Single Post
Old 29th November 2018, 09:19   #175
Lancpudn
This is my second home

MG ZS EV

Thanked 3,427 Times in 2,565 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gate Keeper View Post
I couldn’t see any bumps in the video and assume it’s because of onboard image stability. What about rear views? One of the problems in Kenya is traffic police and getting pulled over. A favourite move is when I am asked to step out from the car and to go round to the back, then getting hit with the bribe scenario. The conversation usually starts with “this is a serious offence or have you a little extra for me”. Rear view evidence would be useful for these occasions. The government have an anti corruption department and are doing their best to tackle it with covert video evidence. Of course I realise this would not happen in the UK - Police corruption.

Yes it's a very stable image Phil and a nice bit o kit too, I have another dashcam kit I had on the Rover that I'm going to put in the Niro, I just haven't got around to putting it in yet.

I bought another micro SD card off ebay to put in it but heaven knows where I've put it
Different ball game altogether there and I guess without evidence you'd just have to cough up.

Blessed are the tea makers.
http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x3b...auto-2000_auto
Lancpudn is offline   Reply With Quote