View Single Post
Old 8th February 2020, 23:51   #19
clf
This is my second home

MG ZT CDTi

Thanked 2,657 Times in 1,973 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by steve1975 View Post
At last,someone that hasn't be brainwashed into thinking that the police are saints,when they clearly are not...these videos have certainly opened my eyes into how the police work.

I am not brainwashed. Not by a long shot! But having someone who was leaving the magistrates and approaching an armed response police car pulled over to the side of a wide dual direction single carriageway and not causing an obstruction. The carriageway was not even bound by any colour of line. I bet he has been trying to find such an incident for years.

Then he complains about them breaking a law that he could not quote. All he had to do was, to request their warrant numbers and then to report them to whatever the relevant body is, and quote the relevant law he was complaining of. The guy is a whinge! He is sore because he has been pulled over for speeding or believes he is a freeman of the land. He is not, he is self entitled potentially dangerous tw*t!

These were two police officers, out of how many? Your proof and evidence is flawed. He is a wannabe fishing for likes and attention.

It is not gloss primer .............. it is duct tape silver!
clf is offline   Reply With Quote