View Single Post
Old 12th July 2019, 16:00   #392
FLYING BANANA
Moderator/Club Shop

MG ZT 1.8t+. No.3 of 4 in Sunspot Yellow & Ford Fiesta in Black.

Thanked 15,645 Times in 6,806 Posts
Cool The tenancy agreement........................

......................................... on the house in Moorlands Lane has officially come to an end. My deposit has been returned and later on the outstanding rent that is owned will be deposited back into my account, 3 weeks was owed.

Mike from the letting agents also passed complements from the house owners who said that they were over the moon on how clean I had left the house. Best they had ever seen. Well pleased with the very clean kitchen and bathroom. Mike asked if I had got anyone in to do the clean, I said no I had done it all myself the only help I got was from the professional carpet cleaner.

So that is now done and dusted. Now for the future. Allen and Matt are going to start helping me to get the gate on, a floor put down in the greenhouse and a banister up on the stairs.
First job will be the fitting of the back gate. We have the main frame but no middle bit or hinges/lock.
Second job is to get some back fill in, the hole where the pod was plus also where the previous owner had pulled up the floor in the greenhouse. Then a Sterling Board floor to go in.

I was going to take the greenhouse down but Allen said no point doing that. I can turn part of the greenhouse into a shed as well. Thus easing the space in the garage.
The third job will be to get a banister rail up on the staircase. None there at the moment but definitely need one.
So we are off to see the Dumpy Bag Man to order the stuff to do the back fill. Then to the timber yard to get the boards and banister rail.

So on Monday I have an appointment with the foot lady to get my nails trimmed, I’m unable to do it properly. Then make an appointment to have my eyes tested.
Then on Tuesday I have a visitor coming to stay overnight. Karl Hooley is coming down to give Banana a ceramic coating, he asked me if he could do the job after seeing my photo’s of the cars he has already worked on. Might get some photographic work through him.

Next Friday I’ll be “working” at a wedding taking the official photo’s. Saturday see’s me and Banana at the charity event in Plympton, (look on the events page for the Southwest for the full details).
And Sunday is the MG Owners Club breakfast meet at Trevaskis Farm.
So all in all I’m keeping busy.

Many thanks for reading and the kind comments.
I think I can definitely say....................THERE IS NO GOING BACK EVER.

onen hag oll
FLYING BANANA is offline   Reply With Quote