View Single Post
Old 20th February 2019, 18:41   #94
Dallas
This is my second home

1979 Capri 1.6L, 1982 Capri 1.6L, 2016 Dacia Stepway

Thanked 3,397 Times in 2,218 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by mss View Post
Do you have to ask Wes, it is the one that I choose. Obviously!
Obviously! What was I thinking?

Quote:
Originally Posted by mss View Post
Only in Europe and NA. The only rules in many other parts of the world are to make as much money as possible. This includes the willingness to forge compliance stickers and apply them to dangerous goods.
Ah! but I was trying to stay within the compliance of things, goods that are sold here in the UK in every hight street store, products that have been imported with the appropriated certificates such as the Aldi and Lidl car chargers.

If we start to delve into the dark side of manufacturing, such as those dodgy factories that operate under the radar churning out dangerous goods, then we will need to start a whole new topic/debate.

The focus for many manufacture's is to make quality products, retailers don't want to sell poor quality goods to their customers as this will destroy their business in no time. There will be programs many manufacture's have in place to ensure proper processes are utilized in making a specific product well.

Maninder, Were you referring to the dodgy products being sold on ebay and the like, the ones bought from the far east by those small one man business operations selling from home to fund their greedy lifestyles?
Dallas is offline   Reply With Quote