View Single Post
Old 16th February 2019, 23:31   #418
tony_fry
I really should get out more.......

BMW I3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dallas View Post
FAO Jeff, Rob and Tony

What I don't understand is... How the hell can one man use three guys in turn as a so called UK agent, did none of you have suspicions in how he operated?

Rob, Considering you haven't been active for 6 years, how did you get involved with Radioguy, until one day ago your 'Post Count' was 1.

I question why so many members have lost hundreds of pounds, even though many here knew more than they let on, but stood by and said nothing up until now?

More of the truth is being exposed, I said it'll will all come out in the wash in the end. Its certainly been a particularly unpleasant and upsetting situation for all...

I have not been active in the forum for over 2 years now since I sold my 75 and brought a Chysler, I only knew there was any problems when Jeff contacted me a few weeks ago. I am also out of pocket for over £500 which I had to pay into PayPal and bank charges for going into the red.

Sean or Joe as his is call has supplied many many members who have been totally happy with the service that they have received from firstly me when I used to send out the head units and then Jeff and lastly Rob. We all have been hoodwinked by him.

I have come to the conclusion that my money has gone and will not get it back.

If you had ANY dealings with Sean you would have known him to be a gentleman and not a theif that he has turned out to be.

I really feel that I cannot give any more input to the forum.

Membership No 135

Last edited by tony_fry; 16th February 2019 at 23:32.. Reason: Words added
tony_fry is offline   Reply With Quote