View Single Post
Old 23rd November 2021, 14:28   #119
torque2me
Posted a thing or two

MG ZT

Quote:
Originally Posted by Saga Lout View Post
Firstly I never said I was immune to the virus, I simply stated that I don't need the vaccines now having had the virus. I now have T cell immunity and the vaccines will do nothing for that immunity, it would falsely raise the antibodies for a few short weeks but that's not worth any risk from the jabs, no matter how small that risk. Is it not a fact that the UK must act on its own data figures no matter what the rest of the world is doing with theirs and so, the real data will not be given to the public because of the need to keep jabbing, they won't recognise natural immunity in public bit privately they have, how do I know? I took the antibody test and got an email confirming it, I also went to donate blood plasma, because my natural immunity state was a way for them to trial vaccines from my blood and others. I look on from my lofty position at those getting the jabs and genuinely worry about their long term health, no-one has a clue how it's going to turn out. The governments of the world are pleading with the unvaccinated to get a jab, even if they've had the virus, at the same time they're pleading with the people that have had two jabs to get a third because quite simply, the vaccines are not working. In the new year towards Spring the fourth jabs will be rolled out, how many will be enough to make people wary of the intent by governments to control the lives of the people by the way they're behaving.
Thanks for the explanation Saga. As for the UK govt pointer I think I hinted that all world agencies were collecting data but did not infer Uk govt was acting on that data.

Kev
torque2me is offline   Reply With Quote