View Single Post
Old 25th April 2017, 17:07   #18
FLYING BANANA
Moderator/Club Shop

MG ZT 1.8t+. No.3 of 4 in Sunspot Yellow & Ford Fiesta in Black.

Thanked 15,645 Times in 6,806 Posts
Cool Fairly easy day today.......................

....................................so far. Matt did fire up the compressor this morning to try out the blast cabinet. First he cleaned up a old rusty spanner. Wow! I was well impressed, then a brake disc was cleaned. The cabinet needs a extractor fitted but it's a easy job for Matt to carry out without my help.

Shirley went off to see her Mum then onto the daughters to help with the twins. That left Matt and I to continue with getting the back garden tidy. Sort out the car bits that can be scrapped, the good stuff to to either put away in the new shed and the large stuff to be stacked up against the wall. Must be kettle on time then.

Then off to the bakers to get our lunch. Baked on site cheese encrusted batons, mine was filled with cheese and red onion. Matt had about 5 fillings in his. Back to the house to eat our lunch, more tea to be drunk as well.
Then we boxed up the parts that I'm bringing back with me for a fellow forum member. Next job was to clear the car parts out of the front garden, most were taken through to the back garden and put away. The scrap was stacked up ready for collection.

More tea, then Matt packaged up more bits to be sent to 2 more forum members. ZTT chrome tie down's to one and jacking pads to be sent to the second member. Address labels printed and Jiffy bags packed. Shirley came home with their grandson, dad is collecting him from here. Tea! Well why not.

Now washed and changed as we are off to the Passage Inn to meet up before convoying to the Toby Carvery in Exeter to meet up with more from the Cars & Coffee Club.

Where has the last week gone? As per norm I have reall y enjoyed myself. Topped up my sun tan. The Bear has had a good, and fast, run. Happy with that.

233,625. That’s meet no.4 done.

onen hag oll

Last edited by FLYING BANANA; 25th April 2017 at 17:09.. Reason: Party polictal broadcast.
FLYING BANANA is offline   Reply With Quote