View Single Post
Old 3rd September 2013, 19:50   #17
sikelsh
This is my second home

MGF

Quote:
Originally Posted by rovexCDTi View Post
I hate to say this, but it shows you are an iPhone user thats used to the phone being a set fixed way.

The point of Android is that if you dont like something you can change it. You can make it yours, beyond just fitting a case with a picture on it.

Dont like the layout? It can be changed, dont like the interface at all? It can be changed. There are near pefect replicas out there of everything from Nokia symbian through Windows phone and on to iOS 7, all possible without rooting.

Each to his own, but i find iOS repulsive and immensely frustrating, ive used the same layout for my Androids for a few years now, which I made to my requirements over the course of a weekend. Every now and then i might tweak it a bit or refine it, but its basically the way I want it to be to allow me to see what I need to see as fast as possible.
I am more than happy to say I am Apple ingrained.

I genuinely don't think I am stupid when it comes to technology, but for example, where are the settings, err are they on the homepage, no, are they on the swipe screens, no, are the on page 3 in the apps shortcut, yes, that's where they are! (I know I can move them btw)

Which browser should I use, oh chrome, oh wait hear's another, oh look and another!

Sign in to Google account
There was another, which I have forgotten.

Rant done

Quote:
Originally Posted by pab View Post
Like I said previosly Simon, better the devil you know.. Here's me sounding like a perfect Apple customer.
Happy to sound like the same