View Single Post
Old 27th May 2017, 12:26   #10
simondhopkins
Loves to post

Vauxhall Vectra C

Default Wow!!

My vagcom cable turned up this morning, did the solder 7-8 pin mod, installed the drivers that came with the vagcom NOT the ones on toaf website as they don't work with it, plugged it in, started toaf in administrator mode, it saw the com port (my case com3 as had 2 other with bluetooth) hit connect and boom it worked... And oh my god where there some errors on the ecu, bcu, lcm, srs, abs, but these were mainly due to work that I knew had to be done in the past when it was the father in laws car. Now only error I have is drivers airbag wheel resistance too hig (so new clock spring ordered first ) .

And now I have once touch windows all round, 30% drl, follow me home lights, open all windows on key unlock (pity wont work on fob like my old focus did but still better than club spec) you can access everything on this software.

But please for the love of god every time you click a new module, hit backup fist and store it safe.

What a great piece of software and my bro in laws dad has a saloon 75 so can see if he wants any mods.

Next up, try and find a map to upload to make its a 160 ( saw in options xpower ps135 / ps160) but im guessing thats just a marker and not an actual map)

Last edited by simondhopkins; 27th May 2017 at 12:34..
simondhopkins is offline   Reply With Quote