View Single Post
Old 13th January 2015, 19:54   #1
Moterfix

Rover 75 Tourer CDTi

Default 54 plate Rover 75 Tourer Contemporary

REDUCED

Rover 75 2 litre Diesel Automatic Tourer

MOT til Oct 2015 Xpower Grey. Lots and lots of money spent on this vehicle since I've had it i.e. complete new brakes, exhaust inc Cat, new engine with only 71k mileage. Excellent black leather interior. Electric heated front seats, multifunction steering wheel, air con, electric windows, electric heated door mirrors, privacy glass, reversing sensors, CD multichanger Harmon Kardon stereo system, standard alloys (not shown - with just legal tyres)

If the asking price is paid then the vehicle comes with spare set of refurbed alloys with new tyres and MG front bumber with fogs and indicators in and the old engine.

The car has done 149k miles but as I've stated above lots spent, including another engine and gearbox which only has 71k on. I do have the complete old engine (except injectors) if required - it runs but sick, headgasket between cylinder 2 and 3 has blown.
Excellent car for year, drives superb £1500.
pm me if interested.

Please note that if asking price is NOT reached then the car does not come with the refurbished alloys (shown), extra bumper and old engine.

Attached Images
File Type: jpg IMG_0415.jpg (135.1 KB, 77 views)
File Type: jpg IMG_0416.jpg (134.8 KB, 76 views)
File Type: jpg IMG_0417.jpg (133.2 KB, 71 views)
File Type: jpg IMG_0867.jpg (133.8 KB, 84 views)
File Type: jpg IMG_0868.jpg (139.4 KB, 61 views)

Last edited by Moterfix; 19th January 2015 at 13:09.. Reason: removed phone number
Moterfix is offline   Reply With Quote