View Single Post
Old 16th July 2018, 14:26   #3
Yorkshire GOC
I really should get out more.......

Rover 75 connoisseur se v6 auto

Quote:
Originally Posted by SPIFF View Post
Good afternoon from a sunny Mullion Cove Cornwall.

I joined the forum as you gentlemen are the experts on this model, so my question is which version would best suit our requirements.

We have owned Citroens for the last 23 years, the latest is a C5 2003 petrol estate, top of the range.

It was a temporary car after the Xantia died last year.

I now am looking for a Rover 75 estate, mainly for its good looks outside and in, I think they are beautiful : )

An estate version.

Automatic if possible.

Top of the range.

Low miles as quite a few I have seen advertised are, where as Citroens normally are 100,000 or over, I do not know why this is ?

A friend sujested that perhaps they are all clocked LOL

Diesel I think so good on fuel.

We do under1000 miles a year, we want a car we can fall in love with and I think a 75 is the one.

The last Rover I had was a 1947 Rover 12, that was a long time ago : )

God Bless Spiff
Welcome to the party - i would say a Mark 1 MG ZT T 190 but hey thats me - I did ask the question a few years ago of a well known contributor on this site as to the best car to get and he said V6 Automatic.

The Silver Machine was the 13th of 160 Rover 75's to come off the production line that day and is the 100th of 527 Starlight Silver Rover 75 2.5 V6 Connoisseur SE Auto saloons listed in the build records produced world wide.
Yorkshire GOC is offline   Reply With Quote