Thread: Admiration
View Single Post
Old 18th June 2013, 23:15   #2
cdtman
Avid contributor

rover 75 cdt auto

Thumbs up Rover 75/ZT

I am with your admirers, I am now retired, a Lorry driver, notice I said lorry driver or wagon driver, truck drivers come from Canada or America ,anyway back to 75s At the time well before I could afford one in 2000 I used to admire the Rover 75 or be it mgzt, the car (best looking car on the road, as it overtook gracefully past me whether it being on the M6 or M5 or M1, It looked the best designed car of the day and after 4 75s , the last one which I still own came out with the receivers in 2005 even though it is a mk1 the one with the chrome satnav/tv ,sunroof, traction control,fbh heater (heat while in the house) winter of coarse, Zenon lights, cruise control, plus others, what can I say ,yes there have been problems but what car dosn,t its in pearlesent green which changes to blue dependant on the weather, and thanks to Big Russ is if not more now 160+ bhp pulls a 1500kg caravan as if its not there, (cheers Russ) yes even with the problems it is still the best looker the best goer, and was British owned, and built by British Workers, (the Last british car) so despite its faults keep it? this club with yourself and members giving info on how to do, well we should go on forever
cdtman is offline   Reply With Quote