View Single Post
Old 5th October 2019, 12:56   #52
wraymond
I will find or make a way

75 Auto 2.5 SE

Thanked 1,680 Times in 1,014 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by kaiser View Post
She is a crank, and if nobody else want to say it, I don't mind doing it.
Female and young, everybody makes excuses for her behaviour, but nobody in their right mind would let her drive the bus!
Then why let her set the agenda for international politics?
People have gone bunkers.

1.She is a crank, and if nobody else want to say it, I don't mind doing it.

2.Female and young, everybody makes excuses for her behaviour, but nobody in their right mind would let her drive the bus!

3.Then why let her set the agenda for international politics?

To: xx(according to your profile).

1. Unless you are a doctor and have examined her, and have knowledge and experience of autism, that’s a remarkably strong position to take!

2. A generally accepted opinion (from before her association with one.org) from reputable sources suggests she is autistic and not everybody is making excuses for her. In fact I don’t think anyone would say her condition is an ‘excuse’. I expect she would be denied any kind of driving licence.

3. She isn’t. Her involvement (presumably innocent) association with one.org is entirely re-setting the agenda (their words and stated aims) and paying vast fortunes to do it. She is being used, even if her loving parents do agree with that.
It has nothing to do with politics (small p) and everything to do with commercial gain from altered commercial objectives.