View Single Post
Old 24th April 2018, 17:54   #139000
Lancpudn
This is my second home

MG ZS EV

Thanked 3,427 Times in 2,565 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gate Keeper View Post
Ian, thats a really nice photo of Simon and Louise, sharp and colourful. Don't they look peaceful

Thanks Phil, I just happened to have my phone switched on when they cuddled up for a nap, We put two of those igloo type cushion beds out at night for them but they just cuddle up together in one.
Speaking of mobile phone my phone now says No service emergency calls only & I cant phone out or text

I tried to text for my balance but it wont text out or call the Asda customer service place to check my balance!!!

I'm hoping there's not a timed out thingy where if you don't use it in a certain time span you lose your credit.
I put £20 on the PAYG sim & maybe used it half a dozen times since I got it.

I emailed them and I'm still waiting for a reply.

Still raining steady here & cool with it, the missus has put the central heating on and the tumble drier is going full blast It's supposed to be Spring.

Not long back from taking our daughter to pick her car up from the garage, the bill for the clutch job on the Ford Kuga was £750

Steak dinner tonight & I need a big swilly as I've had to give her the dosh up front for the car bill.

Blessed are the tea makers.
http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x3b...auto-2000_auto
Lancpudn is offline   Reply With Quote