View Single Post
Old 11th February 2020, 14:06   #444
FLYING BANANA
Moderator/Club Shop

MG ZT 1.8t+. No.3 of 4 in Sunspot Yellow & Ford Fiesta in Black.

Thanked 15,645 Times in 6,806 Posts
Cool Next stage starts tomorrow...................

........................................... on getting the house to how I want it. Plumber is coming in tomorrow to start on the bathroom. The bath is coming out and a shower tray going in. Complete with new side panels. We have gone for a light colour, bathroom has to be light. Got a new LED light going in as well. Got a two stage one at the moment, well that’s what seems to be to me. You pull the string, the light comes on but dim, then it brightens up.
So the plumber popped in today and removed the bath side panel. He just wanted to see how the bath was fitted plus where the inward and outward water supply was.

The breakfast bar has had 3 coats of wood stain on. Just needs rubbing down and some yacht varnish applied. Goes for the TV unit as well. Once that is all done then I can start on the garden proper like, if the weather allows me to. Need to get the floor down in the greenhouse then I can sort the garage out.

So the 8 months, as of last Saturday, have flown by. Last weekend was my first time away since last September. Away again next weekend. Then up to London next month. Not really bothered about going back to London but it is my brother in law’s birthday and I did say I would go up to see him.
Hopefully I’ll find out the date when my niece is getting married.
Still waiting on what my god son left me in his will. Seems that his ex-wife has objected to the bequests. Although technically she has no right to intervene it is still on hold.

Just renewed the car insurance on both cars. New shower unit being fitted. The Bear wants rear tyres and a service. Going to be a very expensive month. But worth every penny.

Thanks for reading and the kind comments.

233,431. That’s our second meet done, no.3 next weekend.

onen hag oll

Last edited by FLYING BANANA; 11th February 2020 at 14:07.. Reason: Additional information
FLYING BANANA is offline   Reply With Quote