View Single Post
Old 27th February 2020, 21:27   #47
lionatus
Loves to post

MG ZT-T

Don't be daft your a mine of useful and needed info especially for a newb like me. You even make a great cuppa. If I was single and didn't have to worry about what the wife thought or see my kids I'd have camped outside. Don't put yourself down man, there's enough folks inlife that'll delight in doing it for you as they're jealous of the power you have.
I like you and love to listen to you especially when you tell stories. So, the wife;'s getting the house back about time but remember the good guys and f**k the guys winding you up off. When geniuses meet there's always a war just go with the flow my best mate and dear departed uncle said. You can't avoid all stress in life but if it doesn't matter let it go; pride is yours and can't be touched by others; honour is yours and can't be reduced by others both require knowledge of your past achievements. ALL an outsider can do is ADD to your HONOUR and RESPECT. Always your friend and thanks for the help you've given for FREE in the past. OH and if you need to know I was Officer corps in the army so I know honour and respect. Sometimes hteis forum gets a but teennagery in its over the top banter. Guys please remember we who need you to help us read everything you type. Cheers, Alan ex-officercadet Scots Guards Sandhurst trainee 1999 Medically discharged due to Major heart surgery after completing training as 2nd Lieutenant. I only spent 25 years training for that.. Smile life's not worth fighting and being a grump.. Oh btw the last 5 years I've been caring for my now 10 year old who's been fighting leukaemia since 2015... Talk about a guilt trip...lol

Quote:
Originally Posted by marinabrian View Post
Thanks for letting us know the outcome Graham, and at least I was of some use for a change

Brian