Thread: Virus spread
View Single Post
Old 11th November 2021, 22:01   #110
SCP440
I really should get out more.......

MG ZT-T 260

Quote:
Originally Posted by WillyHeckaslike View Post
Watching BBC news now reporting on the NHS situation. Some bits of the NHS are apparently on the very edge with ambulances shown queuing to get patients into hospital.
My Youngest Son and his Girlfriend are Paramedics, they were telling us at the weekend that part of the problem is as people cant get to see a Doctor they are dialling 999 and in a lot of cases it is for problems that a Doctor could sort out with a Face to Face consultation.

Only last week she arrived at the Emergency Department with a couple of Ambulances waiting to unload there patience with minor problems, her patient was more in need of help so she told the other two crews to put there patients in her Ambulance and they could get off. She looked after the 3 patients for a hour or so until the Department could take all 3.

First of all Doctors need to start seeing patients and patients who dial 999 for minor problems need to fined or penalised in some other way, my son only two weeks ago had a patient who was in '' severe pain'' with an ingrowing toe nail. He demanded to be taken to Hospital to be treated as he had been on the waiting list for over a year.
SCP440 is offline   Reply With Quote