View Single Post
Old 25th March 2019, 11:27   #312
FLYING BANANA
Moderator/Club Shop

MG ZT 1.8t+. No.3 of 4 in Sunspot Yellow & Ford Fiesta in Black.

Thanked 15,645 Times in 6,806 Posts
Cool Getting so excited...................

................................... yes even at my age I’m so excited.

I cannot get over the amount of people that came up to me yesterday, at the National Meet, to congratulate me on buying this house. Amazed by the response. And on Saturday as well at the Lands End meet with the Cornish MG Owners. To be congratulated by people I hardly know is amazing.

Anyway not sure what happens next, I decided to go and ask at the estate agents. Spoke to Sam at the agents who said I need to give the surveyors and solicitors time to get there act together. They will be in touch in the next few days. So helpful, I know they are waiting on their commission, and have put my mind at ease.

So the packing starts again, although this time I’ll not box up everything like I did when I moved down from Essex. I moved down with 65 plastic boxes, each had a capacity of 60 litres. Anyway I don’t have half the boxes now. Some have gone up to Matt’s for storing car parts. Allen has had some to store stuff. A few went back to London for my niece to use when she moved.

Just had a phone call from the other estate agents, about the offers I put in about the bungalow that was turned down. Told them that I had put an offer in, and accepted, on another property. The lady said “Congratulations”, and did I need any help ew surveyors or solicitors. Well, they need the work and money.

Thanks for reading and the words of encouragement. Means a lot.

233,625. That’s meet no.4 done.

onen hag oll
FLYING BANANA is offline   Reply With Quote