View Single Post
Old 17th July 2012, 14:48   #7
seancar
Banned

75 tourer and t4

Quote:
Originally Posted by Teddy View Post
Derek, no, it is not the same trader, I do not want to tell his name because maybe it is not his fault and I do not wont to give him a bad name. He is not operate any longer on this site so he can not defence himself. It is just that I am telling how things can go wrong.
Seancar, it is just as you are saying, sometimes we are missing mails, but I have been at least 8 times in contact with him, anymore will not help, I'm affraid.
Maybe he is ill, or there are familymathers, or different things, I don't know, and maybe he contacts me within a couple of weeks . . . . still hoping.
Harry, read above , that's why I'm not telling his name. The parts are chrome booth lith, the one with ROVER written on it and without the badge, for a 2000 yr car, and the license bulb holder, so the whole unit.
And yes, I payed by paypal but as you have noticed, English is not my best language so really don't know how to handle this. Well, sometimes you win and sometimes not.
Gerard
gerard was not saying you are wrong at all but last time lewis went though it and sometimes as traders we do make mistakes things do get lost and sometimes some things do go wrong though nobodys fault. this was the main reason i pulled off ebay .
some times us traders do get the blame for things that are out of our control.