View Single Post
Old 16th December 2018, 17:35   #1
gadget1960
Gets stuck in

Rover 75 saloon

Default Interesting hobbies

Hi all, not seen any posts anywhere on here that lists members hobbies/interests etc.
Maybe I'm just being nosey but I like to know what people have in common besides their mutual interest in the Rover 75's, ZT's.
I'll go first then ... Avid biker when weather permits, don't do rain 'n' cold anymore, my old bones just won't put up with it, always been a biker and probably always will (if the Big man upstairs lets me lol.)
And ... main all year round hobby is ... Clay Shooting, my perfect sunday morning would be a full English breakfast followed by a 100 clay bird shoot over 10 traps. Sporting clays as apposed to skeet or trap as it requires a level of skill of which I have yet to acquire. I have been shooting for the last 35 years and am still as passionate about the sport as when I first held a shotgun (which is a Browning 525 sporter 12 bore)
I average 85-90 /100 , so .. the way i see it I'm only 10-15 behind George Digweed who is the very best in the world haha, except he can get 100/100 without breaking a sweat. (wouldn't mind a tenth of his talent tbh)
Would be nice to hear what all you other peeps are in to.
Cheers all.

Last edited by gadget1960; 16th December 2018 at 18:57.. Reason: typo
gadget1960 is offline   Reply With Quote