View Single Post
Old 31st August 2010, 11:20   #10
Boot Hill Bandit
Gets stuck in

Rover 420 Turbo

Quote:
Originally Posted by Devilish View Post
After looking through the How to forum it is plain to see why. I am quite amazed by the threads that have been posted that should clearly not be there. Nothing at all to do with 'How to' whatsoever. If I was admin I would be pulling my hair out. Why cannot mods simply remove them and educate the OP regarding posting in the correct forum, instead of it getting in such a state admin get fed up and shut it down. What seems to be worse is that the threads are still there

It seems all Admin have done to prevent people posting in the wrong forum, is have no option but force members who post informative how to's in a forum where they do not belong, due to poor moderation.

I cannot really work like that

It is a bit like asking a surgeon who has no time to perform a liver transplant, to just sew it to a kidney, for it to be be transplanted properly by a surgeon who has time at a later date.

There must be at least twice the moderators that ther used to be, who should be moderating this sort of thing, it may have prevented it from happening.

Is "post it somewhere else" really the answer.

The 'How To' section is a primary section of this site
well I have noted your points and will get back to you. It obviously needs discussing amongst us. Thank you.

UPDATE: I have just spoken to Dragrad and he has already been going through this section of our forum tidying it. This is going to be resolved in due course albeit not a 5 minute job.

Thank you all for bringing it to our attention.

Have a problem? Try here first CLICK ME!
Still unsure? PM me!

Last edited by Boot Hill Bandit; 31st August 2010 at 11:38.. Reason: UPDATE @12:35
Boot Hill Bandit is offline   Reply With Quote