View Single Post
Old 31st August 2010, 10:43   #8
Devilish
Been round the block

75 Tourer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boot Hill Bandit View Post
Hmmm...........taking the bull by the horns and I may be wrong........if you could post your 'How To' in the technical section and PM one of us its location we can get it put in the How To by one of the Admin

Thanks for all your input peeps and I look forward to reading the How To!
After looking through the How to forum it is plain to see why. I am quite amazed by the threads that have been posted that should clearly not be there. Nothing at all to do with 'How to' whatsoever. If I was admin I would be pulling my hair out. Why cannot mods simply remove them and educate the OP regarding posting in the correct forum, instead of it getting in such a state admin get fed up and shut it down. What seems to be worse is that the threads are still there

It seems all Admin have done to prevent people posting in the wrong forum, is have no option but force members who post informative how to's in a forum where they do not belong, due to poor moderation.

I cannot really work like that

It is a bit like asking a surgeon who has no time to perform a liver transplant, to just sew it to a kidney, for it to be be transplanted properly by a surgeon who has time at a later date.

There must be at least twice the moderators that ther used to be, who should be moderating this sort of thing, it may have prevented it from happening.

Is "post it somewhere else" really the answer.

The 'How To' section is a primary section of this site

Last edited by Devilish; 31st August 2010 at 10:47..
Devilish is offline   Reply With Quote