View Single Post
Old 30th July 2021, 07:32   #5
macafee2
This is my second home

Rover 75 Saloon & Tourer

Thanked 3,032 Times in 2,181 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigdaddystew View Post
A difficult one..my son is buying a 4.8S v8 porche cayeene ..He has a 2009 Audi A6 3.0 supercharged sportsline quattro..he is going to trade it in for the Porche ..he has offered the Audi to me and he would trade in my Rover 75 facelift losing around 5 grand on the deal (impossible to keep both cars ) ..I am so attached to my Rover so find it difficult to decide it's a 2.0 diesel in firefrost and pretty good condition with 74000 miles on it..very torn as the Audi is superb car in excellent condition and exceptional performance...all that said I think I am going to stick with my Rover..am I mad or what
I think the last part of what you have said speaks volumes "all that said I think I am going to stick with my Rover." There is more to a car then performance.
Once you beat the other car from the lights and get to the speed limit, what then? The top speed is not the fun, its getting there that is the fun.
What ever you decide I hope you dont regret the decision.
Very few of the cars I have gotten into and it is a lot via work, have I ever thought "this is nice"

macafee2
macafee2 is offline   Reply With Quote