View Single Post
Old 2nd January 2020, 08:42   #150195
Gate Keeper
This is my second home

4X4

Thanked 7,017 Times in 4,160 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by reworht View Post
Prior to heading out for the last family meal of the season, I've just popped in to wish everyone the very best of everything for 2020 - health, wealth and happiness. Special thoughts to Graham - a member of the Forum family, and Phil who is well overdue a year without major medical issues.
Thanks to you all for your friendship throughout 2019.
For myself, all I wish for is that June is a wee bit dryer than it was in 2019, it would be nice to open the caravan windows to let the heat out for a change
A happy new year Rod and Angela. I hoped the special manouver to Angela's head and neck worked. I was not aware of anything about Graham, but hope he is okay. I am flying to the UK on 15 Feb for a monitoring scan and a second opinion. It is something I can't get out of. The scan I had in Nairobi 5 weeks ago, I did not believe. They said my aneurysm had grown big and I had a benign growth in my right lung. To be on the safe side, I have arranged to be rescanned in London. I keep a positive attitude as there are people worse off than myself and I am not in any pain. I know 2 members on the forum who both have a terminal diagnosis, so I count my blessings.
Gate Keeper is offline   Reply With Quote