View Single Post
Old 10th June 2019, 15:52   #9668
Rich in Vancouver
Gets stuck in

MG ZT-T

I was very lucky with the ZT. A friend imported it from Holland along with two R75's. He's a Rover guy and bought the ZT to complete the set but has run into a storage problem. (We all seem to accumulate more cars than we have room for!) I have to put the car through our provincial safety test but it's not nearly as comprehensive as your MOT so I don't anticipate too many problems.
As for the weather we are very lucky here. We have the mildest weather in Canada being on the shores of the Pacific. We usually get less snow than the UK. This past year we only had a few days of snow, and small amounts at that. The year before was a different matter as we got hit quite hard. You are right about the traffic chaos when the snow hits. With our climate lots of people try to get away with summer tyres then are in big trouble when we get snow. One of the recovery programs is filmed about 80 miles from where I live in the approaches to the Coast mountain range. They get hit hard there with no notice and they have lots of material for their shows.
Rich in Vancouver is offline   Reply With Quote