Old 12th January 2015, 13:10   #25
wraymond
This is my second home

75 Auto 2.5 SE

Thanked 1,680 Times in 1,014 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gate Keeper View Post
Hello Ray

I had tried to make light of Face Book by calling it Farce Book in a thread here. Well, that comment was taken that I was running Face Book down and why was it.

I could have let it go, but then decided to reveal how some of the posters on FB loved to moan and groan about certain well known OC members and moderators. The same interlopers remain OC members. Consequently this was knocked on the head by the admin of that group. I am not able to name this group or the members who said what.

Some of these members then branched away from the cleaned up group, to form their own group, no doubt to pursue the bleating, the character assassinations and their political right wing ideation. Ultimately these groups often finish up on a path to self destruction. One hopes that the nieve and the innocent picked up or seduced along the way, do not end up getting hurt or brainwashed.

I don't blame anyone for not wanting to leave FB. Having said that I have friends and family around the world who use it to keep contact, share photos and common interests or use it to wear their hearts on their sleeves

Thanks for that Phil, I'm a bit slow on the uptake recently (health uncertainty now resolving) and was floundering! Agree with all you say. Strikes me as predictable that fifth columns prefer anonymity.