View Single Post
Old 1st May 2010, 06:32   #12
DCN808T
Avid contributor

Rover 75 2.5 V6 Connoisseur

Quote:
Originally Posted by T-Cut View Post
Which bit is unclear? Is it working out your new factor or determination of the measured consumption figure?

These codes will be bespoke MGR ones. Without a T4 or similar high end reader, you'll not find the answers. Ordinary code readers will only answer the few generic (common to all) codes. I'm afraid the rest remain a mystery to us mere mortals.

TC

My marker IPKDM
basically everything. my trip computer is telling me i get 10km/l and i drive 500km before empty tank. thats great if my dearest had a 50litre tank. but it has a 65litre tank and it takes 60 odd litres to fill so i think threres something wrong??? what are the 4 digits for? how do i calculate what to enter there? (sorry, i dont think in miles and gallons...)

i dont think this country ("repuplic" of south africa) has a t4 machine. the one ive seen at what i belive to be the last dealer looks shockingly similar to a generic carman thingy... can i ask a dealer in the uk to look it up or must the car be showing those errors for him to know what they mean?

thanks mr tc
DCN808T is offline   Reply With Quote